Earning A scholarship within my job

853 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Hornbeck
drazen.31
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy!

My name is Drazen and as a NEW Student to Texas A&M I've had the opportunity earn a high rewarding scholarship within my job. I am very committed to my goals that I want to achieve and I can only do it with your help!
.Basically I got a job showing Cutco, and today we just started a SC2 Push basically where I have 19 days to sell $10,000 but its not just about that. What's great is you don't have to get anything, But we are in a scholarship competition right now against all other students within my job to book as many demos as possible so just doing these appointments can help me win a scholarship to help pay for school.

These appointments can really help me in a scholarship race, and guide me into me achieving my goals, so It does mean a lot to me. If you are willing to help out a fellow Aggie, then please contact me by replying, I'll also have my contact information listed.

Its through google meets and its a presentation that lasts about 1 hour!

Thank you, Drazen

drazenastran@gmail.com

Another Doug
AG
drazen.31 said:

Howdy!

My name is Drazen and as a NEW Student to Texas A&M I've had the opportunity earn a high rewarding scholarship within my job. I am very committed to my goals that I want to achieve and I can only do it with your help!
.Basically I got a job showing Cutco, and today we just started a SC2 Push basically where I have 19 days to sell $10,000 but its not just about that. What's great is you don't have to get anything, But we are in a scholarship competition right now against all other students within my job to book as many demos as possible so just doing these appointments can help me win a scholarship to help pay for school.

These appointments can really help me in a scholarship race, and guide me into me achieving my goals, so It does mean a lot to me. If you are willing to help out a fellow Aggie, then please contact me by replying, I'll also have my contact information listed.

Its through google meets and its a presentation that lasts about 1 hour!

Thank you, Drazen

drazenastran@gmail.com

Its a MLM. Do yourself a favor and get a better job.
vmiaptetr
AG
AggieArchitect04
AG
OP is going to hate hearing this but I kinda would rather watch that movie than watch his presentation.
Hornbeck
AG
They're nice knives.

Not worth the crazy inflated price they sell them for, but nice.

No, I don't want to hear your pitch, but if I see cutcos at a garage sale or goodwill, I'm a buyer. Good luck
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.