Paper/Document shredding ?

1,478 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by BucketofBalls99
JP76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anywhere in BCS to take 10 boxes of papers to get shredded ?
Bunk Moreland
Embassy
Shred Nations
Iron Mountain

I think they all provide service here. There's another company that might be more local/homegrown than those franchises and I've seen their truck around town but I'm struggling to remember the name and my 30 second google search can't find em so maybe someone else can.

Shredding is more expensive than anyone ever wants it to be, so be prepared when you get quotes
legalbird
If super sensitive, get an onsite shredder and watch.

I have been to a shredding facility. It was piled high with banker boxes. Nobody watched me and there was no security.

I was on official business by the way. The company allowed me in to watch my inventory get shredded.

Gap
AG
https://thebeecommunity.com/shred

This is a good option for your job.
BVMom
The BEE Community is a great option. They are having a Shred -a -Thon July 20.

OUR MISSION:
WORK + BELONG.
WE ARE A WORKPLACE FOR PEOPLE OF ALL ABILITIES TO ENTER INTO AUTHENTIC RELATIONSHIPS.

https://www.canva.com/design/DAGIrd7HNaM/KaqDHO93qIA8vsOhEMFtew/view?utm_campaign=designshare&utm_content=DAGIrd7HNaM&utm_medium=link&utm_source=editor
woodiewood
JP76 said:

You might check with the city of Bryan and College Station. They have free paper shredding at the Brazos center at times. The last time you could take two paper boxes of waste paper to be shredded so you would have to get four of your family members or friends to go with two boxes each.
BucketofBalls99
woodiewood said:

JP76 said:

You might check with the city of Bryan and College Station. They have free paper shredding at the Brazos center at times. The last time you could take two paper boxes of waste paper to be shredded so you would have to get four of your family members or friends to go with two boxes each.

What if they aren't in paper boxes? Or you don't have paper boxes laying around? How do they determine the amount you can bring? Is it just a "guesstimate"?
woodiewood
BucketofBalls99 said:

woodiewood said:

JP76 said:

What if they aren't in paper boxes? Or you don't have paper boxes laying around? How do they determine the amount you can bring? Is it just a "guesstimate"?
Don't really know. I go through about 10 cases of letter and legal paper a year and have two to three boxes a year of paper waste that need to be shreddded. If I have just a few sheets to shred at one time I will tear in up in a dozed or so small pieces and mix ot with my household trash.
LOYAL AG
AG
Office Depot has a locked cans where you can drop shredding off and Iron Mountain (I think) will come take it to be shredded. Last time I did it about six months ago it was $1/pound. For reference a copy paper box is about 30 pounds so 10 boxes is a good chunk of change. Still it's reliable and always available which makes it perfect for me.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
BucketofBalls99
BVMom said:

The BEE Community is a great option. They are having a Shred -a -Thon July 20.

OUR MISSION:
WORK + BELONG.
WE ARE A WORKPLACE FOR PEOPLE OF ALL ABILITIES TO ENTER INTO AUTHENTIC RELATIONSHIPS.

https://www.canva.com/design/DAGIrd7HNaM/KaqDHO93qIA8vsOhEMFtew/view?utm_campaign=designshare&utm_content=DAGIrd7HNaM&utm_medium=link&utm_source=editor

Nm, I saw what I needed on the link
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.