driveway drainage channel and grate

1,339 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by EBrazosAg
Brazos Valley Ag 95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
who in bryan college station installs drainage grates across a concrete driveway to channel water away from garage? thx
Hittag1492
AG
Brazos Valley Ag 95 said:

who in bryan college station installs drainage grates across a concrete driveway to channel water away from garage? thx

I have the same need! Anyone out there?
Txsodpro
We install all sorts of drainage systems(I own a landscaping company in BCS). Feel free to reach out
832-nine eight four- 0067
woodiewood
I don't know who puts in drainage systems, but I have the same issue and what I do is put across the concrete in front of my garage four of the six foot sand bags and they stop the water from going into the garage and the water drains off the sides. The bags cost $35 for 8 of them and you fill them up with sand that you can buy at Lowes.

https://www.amazon.com/Sandbags-Protection-Thickened-Reusable-Barrier/dp/B0C33M33FR?pd_rd_w=Kp1G8&content-id=amzn1.sym.f5911b92-50ae-4f5e-9e03-d4266db609dd&pf_rd_p=f5911b92-50ae-4f5e-9e03-d4266db609dd&pf_rd_r=2G8ZEKN2BD3Z3ZT9EFSM&pd_rd_wg=rS8rO&pd_rd_r=cfa0d600-2c2b-4d0a-ae17-1c6b573e3cd7&pd_rd_i=B0C33M33FR&psc=1&ref_=pd_bap_d_grid_rp_0_1_ec_pd_hp_d_atf_rp_2_i

This has worked for years for me.

EBrazosAg
AG
Brazos County Commissioners have a solution for you at a bargain $700k.

https://wtaw.com/brazos-county-commission-awards-construction-contract-for-drainage-improvements-between-the-tax-office-and-extension-office/
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.