Window Tint

1,233 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 20 days ago by Broncos
FunnyFarm14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Window tint shop or mobile recommendations?

Have an expedition and f350 - needing front/back windows on both.
halibut sinclair
Ag Solar Guard - EOT
tfunk02
AG
I nerded out on tint just last year, and got quotes from all I could find in town. Most here recommended Ag Solar.

In my case, a Tesla with a lot of glass, Ag Solar's quote was $2,000 with a brand of tint that is good, but not great (Llumar IRX). I ended up driving to Houston to get what most considered the best brand of tint at the time Xpel Prime Plus for $925. The only place I found that did Xpel in town was https://www.glopremierautospa.com/, but they wanted $1,396 and wanted to do 2 pieces for the big back glass instead of one full piece like I ended up getting. They did not have the necessary equipment to do a one piece.

I used https://www.gcautoshield.com/ which is a highly regarded place on many car forums. The TexAgs Auto board's reccomendation used a brand of tint I did not want.
MarineBQ04
AG
Mint Tint or Ag Solar Guard - both are good…Hard to get "lifetime" warranty work done with Ag Solar Guard.
Leslie
We had ours done last weekend by Damian at A+ Auto Glass across from Koppe Bridge in Wellborn. Did an amazing job. They contract auto tint with Damian. Young college guy trying to start his business. Even did the job on a Sunday. Very impressed with him and his service. Will be taking rest of our vehicles there too!
chloelee
Been using Ag Solar Guard for over 30 years. Never had a problem with warranty because I keep my receipt. That is all they ask for.
legalbird
Glo next to the place that wants to make you have your headlights polished or you won't pass inspection
75AG
AG
Is he on the railroad tracks? That's the only thing across from Koppe Bridge on Wellborn.
Broncos
Limitless Tintworx does good work.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.