Restaurants with WiFi

888 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 23 days ago by lck04
lck04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for somewhere to meet up with a couple of people and work on a few projects that will require WiFi and prefer not using personal hotspots.
First thought was Blue Baker but trying to get some options together.
UmustBKidding
When my internet was bad many moons ago we would meet at taco cabana for breakfast and connectivity. Was nice could plug in hardware device i was working on at the bar table, but refrained form soldering. Typically was off to Chinese buffet for lunch and laptop work an if really needed to continue downgraded to McDonald's. Have also used schlotkeys at times, they had wifi, plugs and qi chargers back then. My workgroup was not into coffee so that took out the majority of options but loved bbq. But no wifi at fargos But think coopers does now.
ETA bww was in the rotation
woodiewood
lck04 said:

Looking for somewhere to meet up with a couple of people and work on a few projects that will require WiFi and prefer not using personal hotspots.
First thought was Blue Baker but trying to get some options together.
Barnes and Noble is a great place. You can put a few tables together. You can also call and they will put them together and put on a reserved sign. of course, you should each buy a drink and/or a pastry if you are going to use their space.

Also, the front public room of the Mickey d's on University DR is a nice quiet place and there are a couple of large tables that will hold 4 or more persons and you can spread out.
LOYAL AG
AG
Not knowing the nature of the work consider that pubic WiFi is not secure. I handle a lot of sensitive information for my clients so that's important to me. I never use public WiFi. Just something to consider.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
lck04
AG
Thanks!
Yes, we plan to order. The work is 100% not requiring a secure anything. We just need Internet and don't even need it for long.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.