Physical therapist needed

1,013 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 25 days ago by EliteElectric
scd88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have multiple issues with my left elbow and can't seem to shake it. Orthopedic doctor has stated I will require PT as it's all tendonitis related. This initially happened several years ago; just aggravated it again at the end of last year and want to fix it once and for all.

Thanks.
dubi
AG
scd88 said:

I have multiple issues with my left elbow and can't seem to shake it. Orthopedic doctor has stated I will require PT as it's all tendonitis related. This initially happened several years ago; just aggravated it again at the end of last year and want to fix it once and for all.
Thanks.

Lori Lemons
Axis PT
(979) 704-6482

scd88
AG
Thanks, dubi!
tinybutmighty
Another vote for Axis PT!
MS08
AG
Try Airrosti out. Mills Park behind Zaxbys and what not
iisanaggie
AG
I have used Inspire several times after surgeries, and they have done a great job. I had recurring tendinitis in my elbow a couple of years ago. I did acupuncture at Grace Wellness, and it knocked it out for good.
scd88
AG
Thanks, all.
Stupe
S
iisanaggie said:

I have used Inspire several times after surgeries, and they have done a great job. I had recurring tendinitis in my elbow a couple of years ago. I did acupuncture at Grace Wellness, and it knocked it out for good.
Another vote for Inspire.
FamousAgg
Lightsey
TransplantedRedRaider
I had a great experience with Advanced Physical Therapy. It is to the northeast of the Physicians Center.
EliteElectric
TransplantedRedRaider said:

I had a great experience with Advanced Physical Therapy. It is to the northeast of the Physicians Center.
+1 I used Advanced twice, once in 17 for a torn back muscle and again last year for a Cervical Laminectomy recovery
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.