Recs for washer/dryer repair in CS

1,366 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by KaneIsAble
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
More specifically, the heating element has gone out on my older model Whirpool dryer. Would like to get a few more years out of it since it's been a good one. Thanks.
ratfacemcdougal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy Appliance Repair. I have been using him for years
maddiedou
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rockdoc said:

More specifically, the heating element has gone out on my older model Whirpool dryer. Would like to get a few more years out of it since it's been a good one. Thanks.


Yext me 979
Eight two o
l870

I may can help you possibly
maddiedou
JP76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Norman Bush

979 4 five 0 2 4 8 six
halibut sinclair
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Buddy's Appliance
aggies4life
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggieland appliance.
cypress-ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I would suggest doing it yourself it is supper easy
maddiedou
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
cypress-ag said:

I would suggest doing it yourself it is supper easy


Yep that's why I told him to text me. I was going to walk him through it if he was a little bit handy with some tools.
maddiedou
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah thanks guys, I'm considering that. Trying to figure out if my 73 year old back will allow me to get down and wrestle with the dryer.
cypress-ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rockdoc said:

Yeah thanks guys, I'm considering that. Trying to figure out if my 73 year old back will allow me to get down and wrestle with the dryer.
Now that part I do understand. I'm a huge fan of Youtube videos on how to repair anything. I figure if I get too deep in the weeds, I'll put it back and call someone in.
BaronDeBishopville
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I click on these threads now and then to see if Thomas Moore comes up. Been a while since his name was mentioned so I can only assume he has retired or passed. Anybody know?
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BaronDeBishopville said:

I click on these threads now and then to see if Thomas Moore comes up. Been a while since his name was mentioned so I can only assume he has retired or passed. Anybody know?


He passed. It was discussed here some months back.

He was the best.
BaronDeBishopville
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He certainly was. Thanks for your reply
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just to let everyone know. I used Bush Appliance Repair. He came out quickly, charged for the part same as what I would have to pay online, and a reasonable service charge. Thumbs up from me for Mr. Bush.
JP76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Norman is good people. Glad he could get you fixed up
KaneIsAble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's close to break even so be careful. My whirlpool that's 6 years old has the filter at the bottom and you have to take the tub out to clean. It started smelling and I needed to clean it and Buddys told me it probably would cost more to haul off, clean, and bring back then a new washer.


A cup of vinegar via Google fixes it every couple of months.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.