Happy Easter, aggieland

983 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by crbongos
doubledog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As Christians today is the day to remember and praise the resurrection of Christ. There are two things that come to mind this that transcends death: Love and Hope. I Love my parents, although they have been dead decades now, and through them I love my grand parents and my childern, God willing will love my wife and myself. I have Hope for my parents that their love has transcended death and that some day my wife and I will follow peacefully. All is possible, for Christians (and non-Christians) through the sacrifice and resurrection of a carpenters son.

I know that some may say this is false love and/or hope. To you I say, take yourself to a quite place and say that to your heart. Do not despair this day or any, there is love and hope in the world, on this day and tomorrow.

milner79
He is risen! Hallelujah!
EliteElectric
Easter isn't until May 5th

That said Happy Easter!!
Costa and Andreas
EliteElectric said:

Easter isn't until May 5th

That said Happy Easter!!

Indeed brotha lol. Happy Western Easter everyone!

Mr Pavlatos and I are still in Lent until 11:59pm May 4th. Crazy that Pascha is Cinco de Mayo. What a conflict of interest in my business lol.
TyHolden
AG
What restaurants are open today?

Edit: most everything is open for brunch. Apparently one of the busiest days of the year
trouble
AG
Second only to mother's day
TyHolden
AG
trouble said:

Second only to mother's day
Yeah, I worked at a pretty nice restaurant on the weekends when I was doing an internship in Houston and Mother's Day was bank. Here's a great Father's Day story. Don't watch while cutting onions...

crbongos
AG
Good stuff.
CRBongo
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.