Metal Detector Help

889 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by RealBad08
RealBad08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I managed to lose my Aggie ring in the backyard after cutting down a tree yesterday (I know, slick move). Extra bad news is my backyard is 1/2 acre. I've searched all day yesterday and this morning to no avail. I know the general area where it likely is, but even with the grass cut short it could be concealed easily. Proverbial needle in a haystack situation.
Can I borrow or rent a metal detector from anyone local (I'm close to Hardy Weedon).
HELP!
techno-ag
AG
This one's $80 on Amazon if you don't find anybody. I suppose you could always return it if it doesn't find your ring.

https://www.amazon.com/Bounty-Hunter-Tracker-Metal-Detector/dp/B00005A3L1/
Birddog
AG
Contact Brazos valley metal detecting. He has a page on Facebook. He's found many many rings for Aggies. 979 Six 7 six thirty 58
fcag
AG
I'm near Hwy 30 and Elmo Weedon and I have one you can borrow. It just needs a 9V battery.

JP76
You can get this in town

https://www.harborfreight.com/9-function-metal-detector-67378.html

I actually have the same one and am going to be at a jobsite by elmo weedon and dyess road in the next 2 hours if you would like to use it
RealBad08
Picked up a detector from FCAg; the hunt is about to begin!
RealBad08
It has been found!

Texags (and FCAg) makin things happen!
BCStalk
Was it at least in the last place you looked?
RealBad08
Luckily in this case; it was!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.