Remodel Contractor Recommendations (Ripping out doors and walls and ceilings...)

1,515 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by maroon barchetta
TheOC16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I bought a new (old) house that I want to get some quotes on vaulting a ceiling, maybe adjusting some walls, replacing a single door with a double, etc.

I guess this would be a contractor?

Any recommendations for someone who does these sorts of things?
TA-OP
https://www.aaclremodeling.com/

Aaron and the guys he brings in are top notch. I always text him for a quote first.
maddiedou
AG
I was gonna throw my name in there but the above seems pretty capable if not try JP76. Jason.979
2 five five
Three twotwo one
maddiedou
TheOC16
AG
He seemed really nice when he came by the house, but cannot get ahold of him for a quote since then. Said he'd have it to me the following week - two weeks later I asked him about it and he said he'd get it to me and then I never heard back.

Reached back out a couple days ago and he asked if he could come by to the look at the house again - I told him he could, just to let me know when he's available and I never heard back after that.

Guess he's got plenty of work, good for him.
maroon barchetta
maddiedou said:

I was gonna throw my name in there but the above seems pretty capable if not try JP76. Jason.979
2 five five
Three twotwo one

My son and I thought up another project for you the other day. Something you've probably never done. I'll have to fill you in on the idea sometime.

And then I thought up another one while I was looking at my roof yesterday.
maddiedou
AG
maroon barchetta said:

maddiedou said:

2 five five
Three twotwo one

My son and I thought up another project for you the other day. Something you've probably never done. I'll have to fill you in on the idea sometime.

September Apartments come first in summer and I just cant get started on something and something major happens at one of the 6 I wotk for they would be super mad
maddiedou
maddiedou
AG
TheOC16 said:

He seemed really nice when he came by the house, but cannot get ahold of him for a quote since then. Said he'd have it to me the following week - two weeks later I asked him about it and he said he'd get it to me and then I never heard back.

Reached back out a couple days ago and he asked if he could come by to the look at the house again - I told him he could, just to let me know when he's available and I never heard back after that.

Guess he's got plenty of work, good for him.

Here is the thing with these stupid phones

Now ainonow he is younger and My business is probably not as strong as his is anymore because I just cant but here it goes AND this is not an excuse for him or even me If i have done yhis to somebody

I can be having a full on conversation thru text about a project and get 4 more problem text while discusiing a problem and slap dab forget about the original guy I was trying to help

I have had people text me the next day and say what do you think and I am thinking about what. Ha
Anyways this is why I have text in my phone from 2018 yes 2018 I delete nothing
maddiedou
maroon barchetta
maddiedou said:

maroon barchetta said:

maddiedou said:

2 five five
Three twotwo one

September Apartments come first in summer and I just cant get started on something and something major happens at one of the 6 I wotk for they would be super mad

I remember. You told me September when I picked up my produce!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.