Big Tree help

2,169 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by oldag76
9dag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We live here in town near Rudder HS / Coulter and have quite a few large, very old post oaks.

Lost one a couple of weeks ago and have another that needs to come down, preventively. Also have some Yaupon and other small scrub that I would like to make disappear.

Best suggestions for a local, experienced contractor?

Thanks !
It is time to put the chairs in the wagon
techno-ag
AG
Tim with Brazos Valley Stump Grinding and Tree Service.

https://facebook.com/people/Brazos-Valley-Stump-Grinding-and-Tree-Service/100066475661311/
maroon barchetta
techno-ag said:

Tim with Brazos Valley Stump Grinding and Tree Service.

https://facebook.com/people/Brazos-Valley-Stump-Grinding-and-Tree-Service/100066475661311/

They did good work for us and at a reasonable price.
CS AG 87
Top Point Tree did a great job for us. Trimmed the trees in the front and took down three large trees in the back. We were very happy with them.
philothea
Honestly I price out having 3 trees removed and some trim back of branches and don't discount ABC Home Commercial Services. Doesn't cost anything to get a bid. I didn't know about Tim but of the 3 bids I got they were the least expensive and they did a good job.

I just wish they could have mulched the trees on site. My last go to person I used a few years back I couldn't get a hold of this year and I wanted it done before the spring weather. Did it at the end of 2023.
rsa
AG
Jose Perez 979-575-7734. He and his crew removed a few very large trees for us, and did a fantastic job on each. Very professional and reasonably priced.
etj77845
Add me to the Jose Perez list. Did a tree removal for me recently, he had an all-family crew- three generations of hard-working guys. Very reasonable, prompt and communicated.
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
Drive around Thursday Friday and look for a crew doing landscaping type work

Stop

Get out of your ride and walk up to the closest dude
Preferably the oldest guy

(Use google translator if you need. I do it for Chinese)

Hola. Quien es el jefe? Ustedes Los quieres de trabajar unas horas en mi casa el prximo sabado?

Pagar en efectivo. $ 400 para la eliminacin de un arbol.

These local dudes with the $1000-2000 per tree are way overpriced IMO. $200-400 is plenty and no debris left behind
AG
Until they drop it into your living room and disappear.
techno-ag
AG
MyNameIsJeff said:

Or slice themselves open with a chainsaw and file a suit with your homeowner's insurance. Tim's people are all bonded.
maroon barchetta
techno-ag said:

MyNameIsJeff said:

Or slice themselves open with a chainsaw and file a suit with your homeowner's insurance. Tim's people are all bonded.

This
oldag76
AG
I and several of my friends use Dario G. 979-422-4326

He just took down 12 Oaks and Cedars (Big ones) om my Wellborn land. Two were near the barn and he also took down two in Traditions, oaks leaning toward house. He climbs and tops them then has his crew on ropes if needed to pull tree in right direction. Not the cheapest guy in town but very good and totally dependable.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.