USPS delivery about to (somehow) get worse

7,009 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by RodTidwell
MiMi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
The USPS Informed Delivery 'Daily Digest' email states at the top: "Coming to your mailbox soon." Typically, what is shown in the email arrives in my mailbox the same day, but occasionally it arrives a day or two later.
happyinBCS
thought you just said you can't remember the last time you mailed or received a letter.

Still thankful for the great mail lady and on time service

Have a great day sir or madam!

A Net Full of Jello
AG
You don't have to mail letters for mail to arrive at your house.
happyinBCS
So glad Sandy my mail lady got a new postal vehicle A Mercedes van with A/C, this summer in her old beat-up vehicle with no A/C I thought she was going to pass out one day.

I have seen several of the new vans around town, I guess they did a fleet order.
MiMi
S
happyinBCS said:

So glad Sandy my mail lady got a new postal vehicle A Mercedes van with A/C, this summer in her old beat-up vehicle with no A/C I thought she was going to pass out one day.

I have seen several of the new vans around town, I guess they did a fleet order.
My postal carrier has been driving a new van for at least a year, maybe longer. It was definitely an upgrade from the beat-up personal vehicle he was using on his route.
maroon barchetta
Good for Sandy.

My wife just walked a package over to our neighbor's house because it was delivered to us.
RodTidwell
If you are having issues with the USPS particularly issues involving theft or fraud, I have found the following links may be helpful. It appears the local PO only reacts once issues are escalated to a higher authority. I have had some positive responses using these 2 methods. We were having issues a few years back where packages were being "delivered" on Saturday when we were closed and outside business hours and going through the local channels was fruitless. Once I filed a complaint at a higher level, I was shocked to receive a follow up with 24 hours and a resolution to the issue.

https://www.usa.gov/postal-service-complaints

https://www.uspsoig.gov/hotline

I have read on this thread that packages are showing delivered only so they can be cleared out of the employees scanner. That is fraud and not looked on fondly by those at higher levels despite how convenient it may be for the local USPS employees.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.