Christmas Lights

1,783 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by A Net Full of Jello
kpe2000
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My mom recently moved to Bryan and is in need of someone to put up her Christmas lights. She has the lights from her previous house and would like to use those if possible. Are there any recommendations for a reputable handyman or company that would put up your own lights and take them down? Of course, there are numerous companies advertising right now but would like some feedback if anyone has had experiences with a particular person/company.
wadd96
AG
We used ABC but they require you to buy the lights.
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
Stucco
I still do my own, but someone recommended this group to me so I'll pass it along.

Christmas Light Installation in Bryan & College Station Texas (texaslightcrew.com)
Firefighter7
Texas Light Crew 100%! Locally owned and operated by first responders.
CN
Is there anyone that'll do small jobs? I do all the lights on my yard and gutters because it's easy but my front porch roof is really tall. My wife forbids me from climbing up the on the roof to do it and to be fair, my roof is pretty steep. I hired a crew mentioned on mybcs last year to do just that one part and it cost me over $250 for just 20'-30' feet of lights. That was including the service fee that wasn't mentioned when I scheduled them. I don't have any problems requiring a minimum of one hour but $250 for such a short string of lights is nuts.
sirhc
AG
you can try Kess Ray with Estate Aid Exterior Cleaning. I bought lights through them - which they cut to my house and they hung them. Same as you, my roof line is very steep in the front so was not signing up to do that myself.

Not sure if they would do a small job but doesn't hurt to call/text and ask. 936-827-5175
A Net Full of Jello
AG
Another vote for Texas Light Crew. When we first moved back here, we looked at ABC but it was one of the most expensive in the area and that was before we bought the lights. Texas Light Crew had great reviews with friendly service. I'd recommend them.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.