SFA Middle School - Naveen Cunha - Secondary Teacher of the Year Award

1,220 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by techno-ag
Vinewood_03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
On October 20th 2023, Naveen Cunha was awarded 2024 Secondary Teacher of the Year. Mr. Cunha is a prime example of the exemplary teachers in Bryan ISD that don't get the attention and recognition they deserve. Mr. Cunha teaches 8th grade robotics at SFA and has dedicated over 30 years to teaching. There are too many links to post; but this recognition got buried in the 24 hour news cycle pretty quickly so it deserves a bump on this board.
farmersfight
AG
He was one of my teachers at Oakwood in the early 90's. He also led the young astronauts program which I was a part of. Great teacher with passion and a great person.
iisanaggie
AG
Both of our boys had Mr. Cunha. He is the perfect example of a teacher who LOVES what he does (so much so that he came back this year after he decided to retire this past May). He has impacted not only those in our community but also many around the world due to his leadership in international STEM programs.
wareagle044
I'm also an Oakwood Mr Cunha alum. Been great to run into him periodically around town.
Crawdaddy
techno-ag
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.