Tree Removal?

1,137 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by Rydyn
Rydyn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hi,

I have a rental home in the Northgate area and I'm looking for a tree removal service.

I've used Brazos Valley Stump Grinding and Tree Service (Tim Standefer) in the past, but their website seems to be down. Also, he was really competitive on the first couple bids but recently his prices have gone up and I was already starting to look around. (We have a LOT of Post Oaks and they are dying one by one.)

Are there any suggestions for other companies to use?

Thanks!

We live on a tax farm as free range humans.
MyNameIsJeff
AG
We used Sam's Tree Service for some general cleanup of our big oaks last year.

They came out and gave a good estimate and did a great job with the work.

I was impressed with their whole crew's PPE and the great job they did cleaning up when they were done.
wareagle044
MyNameIsJeff said:

We used Sam's Tree Service for some general cleanup of our big oaks last year.

They came out and gave a good estimate and did a great job with the work.

I was impressed with their whole crew's PPE and the great job they did cleaning up when they were done.
Did you call them for an estimate? I cant get their estimate request to open on their website.

Edit: looks like their estimate request is linked to no where. just has their phone number in the html. I'll call.

Well the voicemail on that number is full.
MyNameIsJeff
AG
Yeah I think we just called them.

They came out, took pictures, and provided a PDF estimate with the pictures of the scope of work - a lot higher tech than I expected.
aneisch
AG
nvm
James Russell
AG
I just had Victor Alvarado come out to remove a large post oak. He did a great job, left a clean site, and was very reasonably priced.

Woodstock Tree
rsa
AG
Jose Perez, 979-575-7734. Had him & his crew remove a few large trees for us. Fast, efficient, and they leave the work area clean.
Rydyn
AG
Thanks all!
We live on a tax farm as free range humans.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.