Santa's Wonderland '23 is off and kick'in!

1,846 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by Sweet Kitten Feet
mhnatt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Went for visit #1 tonight (well worth it season pass bought in the summer for $85). Place was very nice, no crowds, good temps. Food bar workers (burger stand and hot cocoa) didn't seem too cheerful, but the band was kill'in it as always!

So glad this is part of Aggieland and I dread the day that our daughters "grow up" and not want to come as much.
AggiePhil
AG
Has the food improved any? Never thought this was possible but had a funnel cake there a couple years ago that was flavorless.
mhnatt
Agreed on the funnel cake. I had it last year and tossed half of it away. The burgers and buns are amazing, though pricey (yet that's no surprise). I asked the gentleman if they had any salt and pepper for the burger and fries and he looked at me like I was from another planet. Still a great burger (I'm guessing at least a 1/2 lb of beef and a heavy sourdough bun)!
EliteElectric
mhnatt said:

Went for visit #1 tonight (well worth it season pass bought in the summer for $85). Place was very nice, no crowds, good temps. Food bar workers (burger stand and hot cocoa) didn't seem to cheerful, but the band was kill'in it as always!

So glad this is part of Aggieland and I dread the day that our daughters "grow up" and not want to come as much.
We get season passes as well. We go on "off" nights and usually have a blast, it isn't Disneyland, but it also isn't 1700 miles and $3000 away!

Glad it's part of our community and do not get those that hate on it. It's great for kids.
BluHorseShu
AG
EliteElectric said:

mhnatt said:

Went for visit #1 tonight (well worth it season pass bought in the summer for $85). Place was very nice, no crowds, good temps. Food bar workers (burger stand and hot cocoa) didn't seem to cheerful, but the band was kill'in it as always!

We get season passes as well. We go on "off" nights and usually have a blast, it isn't Disneyland, but it also isn't 1700 miles and $3000 away!

Glad it's part of our community and do not get those that hate on it. It's great for kids.
Agreed. Those that hate on it are LOL poors.....Seriously though, I think those of us who are no longer enamored by it were those who took our kids when it was $20 per car and you drove through the lights and got hot chocolate. We did take our kids once or twice after they town was built and prices quadrupled...but after the last time of running out of food adn waiting 3 hrs for the hayride, we no longer saw the appeal for our family

I think everyone, if they can afford it, should treat themselves once. I just don't get the going back year after year with the cost. To each their own. I don't hate it and I think its bully for the community.

Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Your apostrophe is in the wrong place. I'm confused.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.