Billiards Question

1,140 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by The Brazos Kid
kevinmw55
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have recently started playing billiards at home and am interested in upgrading my cue stick above what came with the table. I have posted about this on other places and they have recommended that I try out some nicer ones from other people. Does anyone have a nicer cue stick (Predator, Mezz, Cuetec, etc.) that would be willing to let me try it out for comparison sake? Thanks for your help!
The Brazos Kid
This doesn't add anything to your query but I once had a nice McDermott cue that had a black panther on it that I ended up trading for a CB radio.

Still have the radio...

Enough about me, good luck in your search!
woodiewood1
kevinmw55 said:

I have recently started playing billiards at home and am interested in upgrading my cue stick above what came with the table. I have posted about this on other places and they have recommended that I try out some nicer ones from other people. Does anyone have a nicer cue stick (Predator, Mezz, Cuetec, etc.) that would be willing to let me try it out for comparison sake? Thanks for your help!
I have a nice stick that I used two times a few years ago. I am willing to let you use it a few days.
kevinmw55
What type of cue is it (ie what is it made of and what brand)? Thanks!
Tibbers
I have an old Joss from the 90s that you could try out.
birdman
The Brazos Kid said:

This doesn't add anything to your query but I once had a nice McDermott cue that had a black panther on it that I ended up trading for a CB radio.

Still have the radio...

You traded a pool cue for CB radio?

That sounds like a pretty good country song. Especially if your CB handle ended up being "Black Panther".
The Brazos Kid
birdman said:

The Brazos Kid said:

Still have the radio...

You traded a pool cue for CB radio?

That sounds like a pretty good country song. Especially if your CB handle ended up being "Black Panther".

Yup, true story.

Not as bad as trading the Bluesmobile for a microphone but I digress.

FWIW, my CB handle is Broadcaster. I've got the pipes to do voiceover and radio but have only had a couple opportunities to capitalize on the pipes.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.