Orthopedic surgeon - shoulder

1,966 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by Tailgate88
RDH80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
B/CS- who is the best orthopedic surgeon for shoulders ?
michellecan
Dr. Iero, no doubt
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
Bramhall at Cen Texas Ortho has a great rep and has arguably one of the best rehab facilities in Texas in his bldg. specializes in athletes
I vote for central texas sports. Jp bramhall been putting aggie ball players back together for years, but is busy as usual. Grant Rowland there just put my wifes back together with great results. Im about to divorce CHI totally, shoulder mri there was 1500, at CTSM, it was 134. And CTSM has a billing department in Bryan and you can walk in and talk in person. CHI is india only, i have been trying for over a year to recover almost 1000$ of prepayment for a procedure there where my actual share was 0 (max out of pocket).
I have used Chi orthopedic in past with ok from iero but friend had very bad results recently.

iisanaggie
AG
Luedke at Central Texas Sports Medicine did my shoulder in August. My PT (Inspire) commented several times that Luedke's patients have good results. Rowland did my husband's shoulder, and I know several people who have used Bramhall. You really can't go wrong with CTSM.
rsa
AG
Michael Connally at S&W. Underwent rotator cuff surgery there in August. Very communicative with his follow ups; clear communication without a lot of medical jargon and responds to questions quickly.
Read-Only Memory
Bramhall did both of my shoulders and I am pleased with the results.
ChampsAg
Didn't Bramhall retire? Or was that just from Aggie football?
althormoon
I used Dr Brazeal (CHI St Joseph) and had excellent results, not the best bedside manner but he fixed what 2 other surgeons had been unable to fix in the past. My mother used Iero (who a lot of people seem to recommend) and he completely ruined her shoulder so I cannot recommend him. But a lot of people sure seem to like him.
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
ChampsAg said:

Didn't Bramhall retire? Or was that just from Aggie football?
He's still going strong
Rick Seabolt
Hornbeck
AG
befitter said:

Rick Seabolt

Seabolt did my wrist a while back and I was real pleased with it.
Bullpen Chias
AG
All of the above are good ones. Bramhall did mine in early 2020. It was in terrible shape . Good as new. Amazing really.
AgLawman
AG
Dr. Rowland at CTSM has repaired both of my shoulders (L in 2019 and R this past July). Outstanding results. Great ortho and a better human.
Tailgate88
AG
Hornbeck said:

befitter said:

Rick Seabolt

Seabolt did my wrist a while back and I was real pleased with it.

Did my hip replacement and also very pleased. CTSM is a great choice.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.