Best place to get vehicle detailed in BCS?

1,973 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by dubi
Desert Power
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking to get my wife's vehicle detailed and haven't got the slightest clue where to go.

Any recommendations?
MyNameIsJeff
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Envy This out on Highway 30 did a great job with my F250 a few months ago.

https://www.envythisdetailing.com/
EliteElectric
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Holy Shine
Dustin
979-777-5521

And he'll come to you, he's mobile, done several for me and we've never been disappointed.
MS08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
EliteElectric said:

Holy Shine
Dustin
979-777-5521

And he'll come to you, he's mobile, done several for me and we've never been disappointed.


Had Holy Shine do my superintendent's 2500. Cleanest it had been since he drove it off the lot. +1
wadd96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Contact Dan at Mr. Detail. He's mobile. Tell him Travis and Jina on Captain Ct referred you. He's done both my wife's Explorer (currently at the body shop to unrated accident) and my lifted F250. Does a great job.
.
Bonus.. don't have to sit at the car wash for hours. Also,.he has a monthly plan.
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
The Brazos Kid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Go check out @maldonado_detailing_ on Instagram. Blake is a top shelf detailer. Mercedes brings him in on occasion when they have a sought after or more luxurious vehicle hit the lot to make it pristine.
ElephantRider
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MS08 said:

EliteElectric said:

Holy Shine
Dustin
979-777-5521

And he'll come to you, he's mobile, done several for me and we've never been disappointed.


Had Holy Shine do my superintendent's 2500. Cleanest it had been since he drove it off the lot. +1

I will third this recommendation. He does a fantastic job
I am a beer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Another for Holy Shine - Dustin is a great guy and does great work.
histag10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Redline Detail

Owned by a local firefighter
boredatwork08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pitt Stop!
halibut sinclair
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boredatwork08 said:

Pitt Stop!


Pitt Stop used to be the #1 choice but they got too expensive.
dubi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
halibut sinclair said:

boredatwork08 said:

Pitt Stop!


Pitt Stop used to be the #1 choice but they got too expensive.

#this
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.