Banks?

3,365 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Bryanisbest
AG81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking due a new bank. Anyone have any experience with Aggieland Credit Union?
happyinBCS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Brenham national has the best checking account they pay 2% up to 25K and everything is free including ATM's
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
happyinBCS said:

Brenham national has the best checking account they pay 2% up to 25K and everything is free including ATM's


There is a giant new bank at Harvey Mitchell and Hwy 6. Try there.
Tailgate88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have been very happy with Prosperity Bank for well over a decade now.
MiMi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
I've been with Brazos Valley Schools Credit Union for 30 years and have never had any issues.
happyinBCS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
why when all the banks mentioned here don't even come close on checking accounts I guess if you need loans or something else that is another story.
Txmoe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
To bring it back to OP, we've had a couple of car loans at Aggieland CU. No complaints and easy to deal with.
cstat07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Glad to hear! We moved to BSC recently from W Tx… I was dreading switching banks. As luck would have it, Prosperity bought out the regiobal bank we were at in W Tx.
Hornbeck
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't know, there's such a lack of banks in the greater B/CS area.

OP, I've had an account at Aggie CU for over 30 years. It's where all our main accounts are since moving back. They are good.

You may not want to take banking advice from an intellectually bankrupt person like myself….
AG81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hornbeck said:

I don't know, there's such a lack of banks in the greater B/CS area.

OP, I've had an account at Aggie CU for over 30 years. It's where all our main accounts are since moving back. They are good.

You may not want to take banking advice from an intellectually bankrupt person like myself….


You're clearly not financially bankrupt, so any intellectual shortcomings don't concern me.

Sorry, you lobbed me a softball, I couldn't resist.
dogowner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
UBS Financial Services is a great bank and it's conveniently located in Century Square!
jja79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Probably good but it's not a bank.
samsal75
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Normangee State Bank!
MyNameIsJeff
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tailgate88 said:

We have been very happy with Prosperity Bank for well over a decade now.
We've used Prosperity for several years up until trying to get financing for some land a few months ago. They seemed completely unwilling to help and were unapologetic when I told them we would be going elsewhere. We would up at First Financial for the purchase and have since moved our checking there as well. We've been extremely happy with them.
techno-ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
samsal75 said:

Normangee State Bank!
First State Bank of Bedias. They've even got a branch in Kurten.
michellecan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We have been with Aggieland Credit Union for years! NO fees! Love it!
JMac03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I used Aggieland CU for years. Honestly I'm moving everything to online banks because I get so much better rates. I'm getting near 4% on Amex savings. My business accounts are getting 2 or 2.5% I think. My money just sat there at Aggieland. But they have great customer service, did several car loans through them, etc.
Azeew
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MyNameIsJeff said:

Tailgate88 said:

We have been very happy with Prosperity Bank for well over a decade now.
We've used Prosperity for several years up until trying to get financing for some land a few months ago. They seemed completely unwilling to help and were unapologetic when I told them we would be going elsewhere. We would up at First Financial for the purchase and have since moved our checking there as well. We've been extremely happy with them.


Ask for Cal McNeil at First Financial!
angus55
How long do you want to ignore this user?
samsal75 said:

Normangee State Bank!


I second Normangee State Bank. The best hands down!

We'll win this war, but we'll win it only by fighting and by showing the Germans that we've got more guts than they have, or ever will have. We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-b******, were going to rip out their living G*******d guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun c********** by the bushel-f****** basket. War is a bloody killing business. You've got to spill their blood or they will spill yours. Rip them up the belly. Shot them in the guts.
camra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Frost bank
Bryanisbest
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
First Financial
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.