Chubby's Public House

9,775 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by Dumbfounded
memelord
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rex Racer
AG
memelord said:

Videos in portrait mode.
halibut sinclair
Gotta make it over there soon. Also want to check out The Station and Billy's.
FlyRod
The onion rings comment piqued my interest. Dang those are hard to find around here…good ones.
dubi
AG
FlyRod said:

The onion rings comment piqued my interest. Dang those are hard to find around here…good ones.

I agree it is hard to find good ones and they were very tasty.
TyHolden
AG
src94
AG
I've been to Chubby's a few times and have not been disappointed.
war hymn aggie
AG
They have added a Wednesday Special of a cheeseburger & fries for either $7 or $8.
Solid deal.
dubi
AG
war hymn aggie said:

They have added a Wednesday Special of a cheeseburger & fries for either $7 or $8.
Solid deal.
They have specials on both Tuesday (bacon cheeseburger and fries for $8.50) and Wednesday ($7 cheeseburger and fries).

They post their daily specials on Facebook!
Bryanisbest
AG
Tibbers said:

That's a horrible location man. Damn.

Not for me. Love Bryan locations. CS too much traffic
TyHolden
AG
If you search for "Chubby's College Station" in images, it doesn't show a restaurant, menu, or a map....
Rlw16
I think it might be more of a reference from being slightly hidden and on a weird intersection if I'm thinking of the right spot
trouble
AG
Well, it's in Bryan
dubi
AG
Quote:

Not for me. Love Bryan locations. CS too much traffic
But they do have a stupid median so if you are north bound, you have to wait for left turn signal at North street.
NateDog
AG
war hymn aggie said:

Solid deal.
Was skeptical about the price, but gave it a try today, and it's real - $7 for the Wednesday cheeseburger (guessing 1/3 lb) & full serving of fries. Unexpected bonus: half-price draft beers, which makes it pretty tough to beat if you're in the mood for a burger and suds in BCS.

Overheard someone saying they'll be closed next Wed (8/2), so if you're interested in this particular deal, but can't make it tonight, might have to wait until Aug 9.
Dumbfounded
Went to Chubby's for their Wednesday night special. Agree with others. Very good burger. The owners are a very nice Oregon transplant couple. I really hope they are successful and can create a following.

Then we went across the street and visited the BCS Axe House to have a cocktail. I had an old fashion and my wife had some mango drink, both very tasty. Specialty cocktails are only $9.95. Great value. We then decided to throw some axes. Unique targets and digital computerized projected games. They just added a new game where you can select a photo from your library and project it on the target. They also have darts, shuffleboard, washers, giant Jenga and more (all free from what I understand).

One other note on the Axe House. They are promoting a 3rd year anniversary for August 5th. Live music from 2pm to 8pm w free axe throwing from 2 - 6. They will have live music every Thursday and Saturday during the Fall. It is a fun environment w fun activities.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.