F3 - Free Men's Bootcamp workout - coming to College Station!

12,066 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by jac4
TexAgBQ13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Game days should be a great turnout. Looking forward to it!

F3 Running Man - The Battleground - Deer Park
Rule Number 32
AG
saysomethin said:

Great morning. Great guys. Tough workout. Glad I went and will be back Friday. I bet this really takes off in College Station after the hit on Texags yesterday.

Which AO did you hit up? I've been to a couple of them in San Antonio and they are always awesome.
Rule Number 32
AG
I can't make it tomorrow but I am excited for F3 Aggieland and plan to get up there soon. We have a VQ at the Depot in Tomball and our launch is next weekend so working on last minute stuff here. Sandblaster will be there to represent us and bring our flag. Good luck y'all!

Prairie Dog
The Depot
nosoupforyou
AG
Had to share that we had 103 guys out for the Launch Party!

Expect an amazing recap video coming in the next few days

22 came for the first time!

Hope to see more check us out - www.F3Aggieland.com

nosoupforyou
AG
Got 40 seconds? Full recap later this week will be EPIC!!

gunan01
AG
https://t.co/gPibDJeTNh

Really wonderful article about F3 in the New York Times
jac4
AG
TTT for New Year's.

Come out and join us for a free men's workout group.

We meet Tues-Thurs-Sat at Wolf Pen Creek festival site and Tues-Wed-Thurs at Tanglewood Park in Bryan. E-mail F3aggieland(at) gmail (dot) com of check out F3aggieland.com for more details. We'd love to have you out.
jac4
AG
2 FNGs (friendly new guys) joined us this morning from seeing this thread bump. Great to have you two out, hope to see you again Thursday!
jac4
AG
F3 Aggieland is expanding our dates and locations!

Beginning Tuesday 1/24, we will meet at Castlegate park from 5:30 to 6:15 am. This group will meet Tuesdays and Thursdays at that time and location. Hopefully this becomes a useful option for guys in south College Station.

Our Wolf Pen group will move to Mondays and Fridays from 5:30 to 6:15 am. The emphasis of this group will shift to sandbag and rucking based workouts.

Our Bryan group will continue to meet Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thrusday at 5:30 am.

Saturdays, all groups converge at Wolf Pen Creek park from 6:30 to 7:30 am.

Hope to see some new guys out there. As always, e-mail us at F3aggieland(@) gmail (dot) com for more info.
Brennan22
Thanks jac4 for putting the word out, I started because of this thread and have really been enjoying F3.
nosoupforyou
AG
Brennan22 said:

Thanks jac4 for putting the word out, I started because of this thread and have really been enjoying F3.

Awesome… Which group do you attend?
nosoupforyou
AG
great video created by the guys in San Antonio - check it out!

Then come join us

jac4
AG
Brennan22 said:

Awesome! Don't think I've posted with you yet. Hope to see you in the gloom soon.

-Banner
Brennan22
I go to the keep

-Wheelie
jac4
AG
Wanted to spread the word that F3 Aggieland continues to grow. We are officially launching our second location (AO in F3 lingo).

It will be 6:30 am on Saturday April 1 at Tanglewood Park in Bryan. It's going to be a great workout followed by even better fellowship with coffee and breakfast tacos. If you have been on the fence about trying us out, this is the perfect opportunity.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/f3-forest-ao-launch-event-tickets-569856986587

As always, email F3Aggieland (at) gmail (dot) com with questions. Or post them here.
texAZtea
AG
I went out for the workout yesterday morning at Tanglewood, it was great!

These guys are very friendly to newcomers. You will get a good workout if you're already a stud or if you're just getting up off the couch. The program is flexible and focuses on pushing your own limits next to someone else who is pushing their own limits. You vs. You.

They've got some funny lingo and a couple times the exercise names made me chuckle or scratch my head.

So, put me down as a hard commit every Saturday morning that I'm in town.

-8 Mile
The Forest
Bryan, TX
jac4
AG
Wanted to update this thread since we have had some recent growth and expansion.

We have 3 sites currently and offer FREE boot camp style exercise group 6 days of the week.

Locations:

The Cave (Wolf Pen Creek Festival Site)
-Mondays 5:30 to 6:15 am - "heavy" boot camp style workout with sandbags, cinder blocks, rucks etc
-Tuesdays 5:30 to 6:15 am - boot camp
-Thursdays 5:30 to 6:15 am - boot camp
-Fridays 5:30 to 6:15 am - Heavy day
-Saturday 6:30 to 7:30 am - Convergence where all three groups meet together

The Forest (Tanglewood Park)
-Wednesdays 5:30 to 6:30 am - "30/30" - 30 minute usually body weight exercises followed by 30 minute discussion

The Keep (Castlegate Park)
-Wednesdays 5:30 to 6:30 am - "30/30" - 30 minute usually body weight exercises followed by 30 minute discussion

as always, email F3aggieland (@) gmail (dot) com for questions/information.
nosoupforyou
AG
I heard there's a big event coming up - July 29?

I may have to make the drive from Katy and join you.. details?
Wotto
AG
South College Station! We are launching another free men's workout in Castlegate Park TOMORROW, July 29th at 6:30am. There will be men there of all ages, fitness levels, and backgrounds, and as always, we LEAVE NO MAN BEHIND, but we leave no man where we found him.

Come get 1% better! Coffee and Breakfast Tacos to follow.
mcjonesy
AG
We've grown a bit since jac4's last update, so I want to keep the info accurate.

We have 4 sites currently and offer FREE boot camp style exercise groups 6 days of the week.

Locations:

The Cave (Wolf Pen Creek Festival Site)
-Mondays 5:30am to 6:15am - "heavy" boot camp style workout with sandbags, cinder blocks, rucks etc
-Tuesdays 5:30am to 6:15am - boot camp
-Wednesdays 5:30am to 6:30am - "30/30" - 30-minute usually body weight exercises followed by 30-minute discussion
-Thursdays 5:30am to 6:15am - boot camp
-Fridays 5:30am to 6:15am - "heavy" boot camp style workout with sandbags, cinder blocks, rucks etc
-Saturday 6:30am to 7:30am - Convergence where all four groups meet together

The Forest (Tanglewood Park)
-Wednesdays 5:30am to 6:30 am - "30/30" - 30-minute usually body weight exercises followed by 30-minute discussion

The Keep (Castlegate Park)
-Wednesdays 5:30am to 6:30am - "30/30" - 30-minute usually body weight exercises followed by 30-minute discussion

The Rock (Rock Prairie Elementary)
-Monday 5:30am to 6:15am - cardio-focused boot camp and/or "Murph" practice
-Fridays 5:30am to 6:15am - cardio-focused boot camp

as always, email F3aggieland (@) gmail (dot) com for questions/information or visit f3aggieland (dot) com.
nosoupforyou
AG
well - it's been too long since this thread was updated and it's New Years Resolution time so.... now that the 'there's no location near me' excuse is gone, is there anyone else reading this that is ready to join in?

You can see from the beginning of this thread, so many men have joined in and are glad for it - SAY YES and show up tomorrow!
jac4
AG
nosoupforyou said:

well - it's been too long since this thread was updated and it's New Years Resolution time so.... now that the 'there's no location near me' excuse is gone, is there anyone else reading this that is ready to join in?

You can see from the beginning of this thread, so many men have joined in and are glad for it - SAY YES and show up tomorrow!

Dinger started a new thread with the New Year, it didn't mention F3 in the title though. We have gotten at least 1 FNG out to the Keep from it.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.