College Station Man on Probation for Deadly Crash Accused of 32 Violations

5,369 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by lethalninja
lethalninja
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone here think he should get life (with the possibility of parole) if it was possible?
aggielawyer00
AG
FYI...Super Lawyers become that way when they pay money. That is all.
aggielawyer00
AG
Deleted because I'm not even sure why its worth arguing with this guy
lethalninja
Does an attorney pay to be published in Super Lawyers?

No. We maintain strict separation between research and advertising. The names of all attorneys selected by Super Lawyers are published in our print publications (if they have data verified their information) and at SuperLawyers.com at no charge whether they advertise or not.
lethalninja
He was born on February 29, 2000, so he was born on a leap day and he killed someone (unintentionally). Aileen Wuornos and Richard Ramirez (the Night Stalker) were both born on leap days and were infamous killers, so I thought that was a weird coincidence. His name is Madeen Mehdi Maredia, so each of his three initials start with the same letter, which is also uncommon.
lethalninja
[We have already warned you about bumping your threads with multiple post that can be put in one post and that we would lock the thread. -Staff]
lethalninja
My sister has a friend with the initials ATM. All of her siblings have those initials as well.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.