Suddenlink status thread

3,509 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by El_duderino
histag10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
El_duderino said:

I'm in burleson county out of brazos wifi service range. Currently have rise broadband which, when it works, is only 20mb down and 10 up on a good day for $75 a month

Id call them back out and see if your satellite isnt positioned correctly. We have rise (north of Bryan), and our speeds are great. The only times we have had outages are the bad storms last spring, this ice storm, and when our satellite got knocked a bit off and wasnt direct to tower.
El_duderino
I'm not even a quarter mile from the tower and can see it from my living room right now so not sure if that'd be the issue.
histag10
AG
If your satellite isnt positioned correctly, it could be the issue. I cant even see the tower from my house, and we stream everything in 4k. No issues running multiple tvs and computers/phones.
El_duderino
I'll have to look into it then. We just stream on one tv in 1080p. I did a speed test from my phone while the roku was playing and got 1.5 down and .5 up through just wifi.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.