RELLIS

2,442 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by halibut sinclair
TimsParents
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
What does it mean or stand for?
Gig'Em & God Bless
TexAg1987
In May of 2016, Chancellor Sharp announced the transformation of Riverside Campus into the RELLIS Campus, named for the six Aggie Core values of respect, excellence, leadership, loyalty, integrity and selfless service. The innovative campus is now a technology and testing research hub that facilitates collaboration between private and public sector companies and provides unique educational opportunities for students.
trouble
AG
What is the RELLIS Campus?
The RELLIS Campus was named for the six Aggie core values of respect, excellence, leadership, loyalty, integrity and selfless service. The mission of the RELLIS Campus is to provide a collaborative environment for multi-disciplinary, multi-institutional teaching, research and workforce development instruction committed to blending industry expertise with innovative research and a polytechnic education. The collaborative nature of the RELLIS Campus as shown below offers unique opportunities for students and faculty. The concept is for one campus to have the ability to shift ideas from laboratories to the marketplace while providing new and multiple pathways toward a college degree.
TimsParents
S
Thanks, I was aware of many of the purposes of the campus but not of the reason behind the name
Gig'Em & God Bless
Omega6464
If elected, Biden will be the oldest person to attain the office.

I feel sure the media will roll out all the old man quips they used against Reagan back in the day.

After all, they are fair, right??
"He who attempts to govern, ploughs the sea" -Simon Bolivar
halibut sinclair
Omega6464 said:

If elected, Biden will be the oldest person to attain the office.

I feel sure the media will roll out all the old man quips they used against Reagan back in the day.

After all, they are fair, right??

Hmm.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.