A/C company reccomendations?

3,837 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
AgsMyDude
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for a reputable company to get our house with an older unit on a maintenance schedule.

Anyone have a company they love?
aggies4life
AG
Air concepts services.
979-690-7444

Jason is the tech who usually services our units.

No bs and fair prices.
TxSquarebody
Morgan A/C. Never had a "come back" for any service they have performed.
halibut sinclair
Superior Air Repair is the best we've ever used.
AggieRxDealer
AG
We had great experiences with Marco at AireCool and Caleb with TruACServices.
wasntme
Dr. Kool
Patrick
Aggdad11
Second Morgan A/C. 979-696-2297 Elizabeth is a real pleasure to talk to. Their service agreement is great.
tfunk02
AG
My neighbor owns Jone's AC. We used him to overhaul our whole 40 year old system last fall. I had at least 5 companies come out here and give quotes. They did an excellent job.

https://goo.gl/maps/3jW4u88tNgdz4TDq5

Probably just because I'm a neighbor, but he helped me limp the old system along for at least a year by letting me scavenge old parts for free from his junk pile (fan & capacitor).
redass89
+1 for Morgan
txxwildcard
Hands down the best HVAC guy in town and Txags favorite Marco at AireCool!!! 979-694-9645
JMac03
AG
BCS Air Solutions. Efficient and reasonably priced.
legalbird
Marco A+++

also see Caleb all the time...never used

One of the major companies that advertises all the time on TV....I spent over $500 on 3 visits. Problem not solved. Recommendation was a new condenser. I found a nick in the wire myself and fixed it. Salesman wanted to fight because my "new condenser" was going to be installed the next day.

Avoid the companies that send a trainee to the field with a cell phone.
AgsMyDude
AG
Thanks everyone!
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
- If you would like a local Aggie Owned HVAC company, I would like to offer you services by EcoZapp A/C Efficiency.

I'm allowed to offer a couple promos at 50% off 1st year of regular A/C services, and if you ( or anyone else landing on this page) would like to try us out, we'd be happy to get a Tech out to get everything Tune-up Up.

Our Normal Pricing is ~$195 a year, so half of that per system.

www.EcoZappHVAC.com
979.314.1162 ( tell the office you have a TexAgs username discount for the 50% off 1st year of services )

Thanks!
betas2000
AG
Another vote for Marco and his son, very honest and reliable team!!!
JP76
betas2000 said:

Another vote for Marco and his son, very honest and reliable team!!!

+3
AgsMyDude
AG
Marco coming over Monday
BCS-Ag
They're controversial here o Mybcs due to they're rather unique marketing style, but I like EcoZapp. Their techs are knowledgeable, trustworthy and prices are fair. I've used a half a dozen other local ones over the years and have never found one that checked all three boxes.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
- Hey thanks! Always aiming for those 5 Stars with some Hustle!

We really haven't done mush of anything controversial on here or irl, just TexAgs Sponsors who talk to HVAC Contractors, Homeowners, Past & Former Customers and Fun Usernames about HVAC and Pest Topics.

We've been in Aggieland since right before Start-Up Aggieland existed and this site has ironically been very beneficial in our growth over the years with the feedback on what homeowners want vs. don't want. Going from True Student Start-up at Texas A&M almost 10 years later now has offended some competition in the community over the years..
P.S. If you respond on the interwebs to almost any comment, someone takes offense to x degree, most watchers just don't comment. espcially due to grammer mistakes; ppl get scared to talk when ppl point out spelling things so often.

Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
I use EcoZapp just because they get under so many people's skin around here
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

I use EcoZapp just because they get under so many people's skin around here
Hey Thanks! & Glad we could help out!

[We have cleaned up the size of the edits and the thread to keep it on subject. -Staff]
Stupe
S
Can you tell me what size and type that you got with Marco and the price? I have been doing a lot of research and the Carrier Infinity system is one that I'm taking a good look at.
legalbird
On a positive note, I recommend Marco.
Hammerheadjim
AG
I have been asking EcoZapp to call me back for a quote 3 times on a Split duct install.
I separate it out by 3 weeks then call back. They have done some good work in the past, but I am drawing 3 goose eggs now..

WTF
Walk softly and carry a big stick! Make sure the big stick makes big boom noises and flashy bright lights.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Sorry to hear someone has dropped the ball ! Please feel free to email support@ecozapphvac.com and we can look into that today, make sure it got sent or find the break down.

www.ecozapphvac.com
- check out our Air Purifiers for 2020 -

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.