Aggieland
Sponsored By

Need a rental for my mom

ChampsAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
Wants to move immediately. Looking for at least a 2/2 duplex house or townhome. Does not want to buy. Not having much luck with traditional resources
Fleen
L
Same here, looking for a 2 to 3br (just a study /bonus room would work) 1-2 bath for the in - laws to rent long term. Student living has priced them out, nothing less than $1000...
Mom2Kidz
V
AG
Waldenbrooke Estates? They have renovated one building to be more traditional apartment style residences. They are leasing without the retirement-style amenities (e.g., cafeteria, transportation).
harrierdoc
H
AG
email me. email in profile.
Stupe
L
S
Check your PM if Harrier can't help you.

Edit: ChampsAg check your PM.
threecatcorner
A
There are a few streets off Southwest Parkway between Anderson and Welsh woth duplexes. I think some have signs outside with various owners' numbers. I think they are all 2 bedroom, but prices vary.
CS78
H
Fleen said:

Same here, looking for a 2 to 3br (just a study /bonus room would work) 1-2 bath for the in - laws to rent long term. Student living has priced them out, nothing less than $1000...
I have a 3/1 on Richards for $995. Avail August 1st. The 3rd bedroom is small and more of an office size. No garage, small fenced backyard. toledo321 at aol.com
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.