Hail falling in College Station....

10,616 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by DontBeTriggered
BrazosDog02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
mays04 said:

Is this your company? What's your direct number?
My contact is on Page 1. I am not a sponsor and don't know about repeatedly posting contact info.

I do not own this company. I am a rep for them and we are based out of Baytown. We have about 5 sales guys (including myself) spread out across the Houston area. Regardless of whether you use use or not, I'm still happy to answer any questions if you have any. I'd rather you get good info and use a pro, than get bad info and get hosed. As far as I'm concerned we are all on the same team, specifically excluding hacks and low balling fly by nighters.
jws456
AG
Amen to that! I know I'm not going to get everybody's business. The frustrating part is when you know a homeowner is getting the shaft and there's nothing you can really do about it. As long as they get quality, reputable work then it's all good by me.
tb9665
I am getting State Roofing to do my roof. I know of let that have used them and they are professional and do excellent clean up.
mays04
AG
Thanks for the responses you guys.
DontBeTriggered
Everyone's getting new roofs now! Haha!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.