Suddenlink OnDemand

1,333 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Kitten With A Whip
DisneyFan5
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So, is anyone else having issues with the Suddenlink On Demand?

I decided to catch up on a couple shows and it looks like ABC hasn't been updated in November. The last episodes listed are from the end of October.

It looks like the other prime time channels are ok. Anyone else?
rc_cat
Not to be a smart aleck, but are you sure the shows have had episodes since October? I know several of the shows I watch haven't aired new content since October. Sorry if this was a stupid question.

The only problem I've had with on demand is that early in the morning (4-5 am) it seems to be unavailable. It's happened 2-3 times recently - but then everything is ok during the day.
DisneyFan5
For me, the last ABC episode updated was Oct 26.

I have most of what I watch scheduled to record, but there are a few shows that I haven't set up yet.

And yes, I'm one of those old people that like to watch my shows. My son keeps telling me to cancel cable but that's not going to happen. I will say that I do love my DVR and the ability to fast forward through commercials.
Kitten With A Whip
I have noticed that Grey's Anatomy, on ABC hasn't been listing new episodes, but I checked online and apparently they are on hiatus or something. That may be the issue for some of your "shows".
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.