YE STAR CHINESE BUFFET

3,686 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by patrick.redmill
Ric Clark
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Went their this evening and was pleasantly surprised. The place is very clean, and the food is good. Spoke with the manager and several of the staff, all very friendly.

If you like Chinese Buffet, you might want to give it a try.
Frio Cielo
Been there a couple of times and good food. Price of around $13 for lunch including a tip is on the high side for lunch. Walking down the food buffet I feel the price is higher than others options in town due to the availability of the higher priced seafood and Sushi whether you eat it or not.
redchapterjubilee
My son and I ducked in there last week for dinner and I was unimpressed, especially for the price. Over the weekend we had dinner for the same price at a far better Asian buffet in Arlington. We most likely won't go back very often.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
i love the newer ambiance of the place but i thought the food was very very mediocre. not bad at all, but not good either. i personally was not inspired to return.
BlueMiles
AG
Does it have any relation to the previous "e star" restaurant that used to be on University?
Frio Cielo
Best Chinese in town to me is 555 Grill. Their Twice Cooked is very, very good. I only wish they had a small serving of won ton soup.
DBSwooper
Nice staff, clean place, meh food.
AggiePhil
AG
Frio Cielo said:

Best Chinese in town to me is 555 Grill. Their Twice Cooked is very, very good. I only wish they had a small serving of won ton soup.

Twice cooked what?
Frio Cielo
Frio Cielo said:

Best Chinese in town to me is 555 Grill. Their Twice Cooked Pork is very, very good. I only wish they had a small serving of won ton soup.
mgreen
Easily my new favorite, especially if you like sushi.
Olsen
AG
My roommate and I had dinner here tonight. The food here is a whole lot better than China King Buffet especially the dumplings and not to mention the atmosphere as well. We will be returning here again soon.
patrick.redmill
Frio Cielo said:

This is TRUTH. 555 is fantastic. Shun De Mom is probably better, but I can understand why some might not patronize Shun De Mom. The ambiance of the B/CS Asian Market is a bit ... rustic :P.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.