Gunshots

2,091 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Turf-Ag02
Turf-Ag02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hearing a lot of gunshots out in Great Oaks today. Anybody know where they may be coming from?
The Original AG 76
AG
Roofing
hopeandrealchange
My place is just across the river from king oaks. Depending on what direction the wind is coming from we can hear the shooting range at tonkawa ranch.
Moy
BPD & CSPD built a new firearms range near the landfill.
ontheedge
Turf-Ag02 said:

Hearing a lot of gunshots out in Great Oaks today. Anybody know where they may be coming from?
OP you have great hearing if you're hearing gunshots from the King Oaks area.
KidDoc
AG
Saturday evening walking on the lick creek greenway near pebble creek we could hear regular gun shots as well to the east.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
techno-ag
AG
It's Texas, y'all. People shoot guns.
KidDoc
AG
We were hoping it was city employees shooting some of the wild pigs, but likely just a firing range. It sounded more like range fire as it was pretty regular and sustained over > 30 minutes. Regular semi-automatic pistol sounding.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
The Original AG 76
AG
KidDoc said:

We were hoping it was city employees shooting some of the wild pigs, but likely just a firing range. It sounded more like range fire as it was pretty regular and sustained over > 30 minutes. Regular semi-automatic pistol sounding.
honestly..it was roofers and nail guns....fact
Turf-Ag02
AG
I was trying to figure it out so I could go join!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.