KBTX Theme Song

2,129 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AggiePirate
TKDMom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hey y'all, I'm hoping someone can help me out, point me to the right link, etc. The latest KBTX theme song that's running features a shot of my husband and I would love to send a link to his sister in another state. Can anyone tell me how to get a link to the video? I checked YouTube and this one is not on it, went to the KBTX page, but could not find a link or contact us email.

It's a small thing, but his sister would really get a kick out of it.

Thanks!
Paul Durbin
I might be able to help you with that .... if you can email me Monday at durbin@kbtx.com I can try to locate a copy of the promo for you.... any discription of the video will help....Thank you
JM13
I was in a KBTX commercial in 92-93? I'd like a copy
AggiePirate
AG
Why not post it to youtube? Surely this would be great publicity for KBTX and we would all like to enjoy it, I am sure (except during the morning shows for some folks on here, but I dont think they will want it anyway). Please if you do not share it I will be forced to upload my personal oral rendition which I think is great. This is in no way a threat,but a promise.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.