Dr. recommendation

2,755 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by texagdoc
ontheedge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm looking for a male urologist in the St. Joseph system. I know of Dr. Young but really don't know anything about him. Any recommendations?
aggiefan2002
I used dr (Alan) young a few years ago when I had kidney stones and can't say enough good things. Amazing guy.
Stupe
S
Dr. Charles Peirce.

That's who I went to when we decided that we were done having kids. I went based on the recommendations of my personal physician and several of my friends. I know at least 20 men that have used him for various issues and not one of them has had a complaint.

He is an outstanding physician.
dilben
AG
Dr Peirce is great!
dubi
AG
Dr Bhavsar

Very competent and caring. I've seen him several times.
KidDoc
AG
dubi said:

Dr Bhavsar

Very competent and caring. I've seen him several times.
+1
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
EBrazosAg
AG
All mentioned above are really good docs.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
barney94
AG
Peirce
claydeezy
AG
He works for College Station Urology, but I recommend Dr. Evan Lacefield.
DeckMe80
dilben said:

Dr Peirce is great!
Right before my annual prostate exam I asked Dr. Peirce, "Do you know what I call this? The worst five seconds of the year." He got a good laugh. He is a good doctor.
basketaggie
AG
Dr Bhavsar
One of my favorite dr's around. Very smart, very thorough. I've seen him for several years and he sees my son as well. Great bedside manner, and really good at explaining and communicating things to patients. He never rushes you. His staff is also very good.
ontheedge
Thanks to all for the input.
MedAg07
Hey, I'm actually a Urologist in town. Feel free to email me at EGLacefield@gmail.com. I'm happy to help any way I can. Good luck to you.
jrhmc
AG
Dr. Peirce
TKDMom
Dr Bhavsar

+2

Great doctor. very knowledgeable.
texagdoc
AG
basketaggie said:

Dr Bhavsar
One of my favorite dr's around. Very smart, very thorough. I've seen him for several years and he sees my son as well. Great bedside manner, and really good at explaining and communicating things to patients. He never rushes you. His staff is also very good.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.