Great American cookie vs. nestle toll house

5,482 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 12 yr ago by Pomf
Pomf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Which place do you think is better and why?
MiMi
S
GAC. Because my kids say they don't like the Nestle cookie cakes.
spike427
AG
For the cookie cups Nestle is best. GAC has really good slices and sandwich cookies, though. I like the Nestle white frosting just a bit better than GAC. Haven't been to either one in months, though!
GuitarChick
GAC hands down!They bake their cookies fresh daily. Nestle leaves them in the case from one day to the next. Also, the lady that runs Nestle is not very nice.
Max06
AG
Neither. There are WAY better bakeries in this town.
Pomf
How do you feel about the general customer service and prices between both places?
Max06
AG
I've never gotten anything from Nestle Tollhouse, had very bad experiences with the GAC in Post Oak Mall. Gave them a couple extra shots, they blew it. Haven't been back since.
spike427
AG
I have only purchased cookies from Nestle, but also ordered a cake from GAC. No problems at either one.

Do you work at Post Oak Mall? Pomf = Post Oak Mall F??
aggiegrad00
someones about to get booted from the mall!!

I like the cookies better at Nestle. The only complaint I have with GAC is they did not have my daughters cookie cake ready which was ordered 2 weeks before and we had to wait 15 minutes for them to get it done.
Pomf
Ahahaha. Naw! Pomf is an inside joke.
curry97
AG
Account Created: 1/26/2012 8:22:42 AM
bugle rank '87
AG
No contest....GAC
Pomf
I guess I should clarify as to why I need this information, I don't like to make uninformed decisions and am having a get together that I am going to be spending some good money on, so it warrants planning ahead for. I was just looking for any insights that could be helpful.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.