Restaurant Specials

1,768 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 15 yr ago by 5150 Time
antuan83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am wanting to put together a schedule of restaurant specials. For instance - Fazolis has specials Tue and Thur nights, Wings n more has a kids eat free night and I recently heard about the Mon night special Johnny Carinos has. Anything that you might know about post it so that we can all know where to go to get the best deal for our money!
Max06
AG
Fitzwilly's:

Mon: 1/4lb cheeseburger with Bacon and Jalapenos, Fries
Tue: Grilled Chicken Quesadillas, Rice, Beans, Chips and Salsa
Wed: Chopped Steak with Grilled Onions, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Tossed Salad, & a Roll
Thu: Smokehouse Burger, 1/2 lb. Cheeseburger with Swiss Cheese, Bacon, BBQ Sauce, and Fries
Fri: Blackened Catfish, Rice, Tossed Salad, & Texas Toast
PakMan
Pick up a "BV Family and Kids Directory", I've gotten one at Double Daves. There is a list in the back of kids eat free specials. Sorry, I don't have an updated one in front of me.

Great Idea!

pakmom
peanut000
AG
Papa John's Monday Pick Up Special 5.99 Large 1 Topping Pizza

Two for Tuesday Double Daves and Papa John's Pepperoni Rolls

3.33 Taco Tuesday Rosa's Cafe (Three tacos, rice, and beans)

Thurs. (I think) Wings N More has a special on wings.

AggiePhil
AG
Buck's Pizza has $0.50 pizza rolls on Tuesdays. I was skeptical at first but their rolls are crispy and way better than Double Dave's.

[This message has been edited by AggiePhil (edited 7/1/2008 1:06p).]
meteorag06
AG
Buffalo Wild Wings $.40 wings Tue and $.50 Boneless Thursday.
geler
Ozona has 2 for 1 burgers on Tuesday plus $1.50 draft. Their burgers are really good!
antuan83
Can anyone confirm the night for Wings n more - kids eat free. Also the Johnny Carinos special is buy family size platter for the price of a single.
Tailgate88
AG
Double Daves buffet Mon and Wed ... $9 for adults, kiddos under 7 are free and I think 7-12 is half price.
Anonymous Source
S
Chicken Oil Co. has half-price burger baskets on Tuesday and kids eat free on Wednesday.

Gig 'Em
The Anchor
AG
Wings N More:

Wednesday is kids eat free with the purchase of an adult entree

Thursday is 45 cents wings.
txdragonfly
AG
http://www.bcskidseatfree.com/
antuan83
Are the Fitzwilly's specials every week?
JerryHughesYourDaddy
quote:
Double Daves buffet Mon and Wed ... $9 for adults

$9? is the pizza made of gold?
Rearview
AG
Buck's actually has $.50 pepperoni rolls on Tuesdays. I go there every week. I prefer them to Double Dave's actually.
PakMan
We saw a sign at Chick-Fil-A on TX that Tuesday night is kids night...free 4-piece kids meal w/a combo purchase.

pakmom
jeremy
AG
Great idea!

Friday is 1/2 price potatos at Potato shack after 6:00 p.m.

Our ritual:

Monday night- cook

Tuesday night- Rosas for "taco tuesday"
Wed- cook

Thursday night- out (don't know of any good deals on thurs.)

Friday night- Potato shack

jasonarredondo
On Saturdays kids eat free at Texas Roadhouse. I think it is from 11-3 but you would need to confirm the time.
5150 Time
I was at Wings n More last Thursday night. I had to ask for the .45 cent wing special. I was told it is not on the menu anymore but if you know about it, you can get it. That goes with about 4-6 menu items at Wings N More you can get if you know what to order.

Hope that helps.
jeepwranglin01
AG
do you know what any of the other menu items are 5150?
Tailgate88
AG
quote:
$9? is the pizza made of gold?

No, but you do get salad bar, pizza (including rolls and stromboli) and a beverage (a draft beer if you want.) And they'll put whatever you request on the buffet.
gldfisherman3
Kids eat free at the Roadhouse (up to 4.99) with adult entree on Mondays. We didnt get the deal b/c my son ate a Ranger meal.
We did get an onion blosson and noticed it wasnt as good. Asked the waiter and she said they ran out of batter so they made it themselves. We ended up getting it taken off our check and a free one next time we went in. :-)
5150 Time
I was told they don't have grilled chicken tenders on the menu anymore, yet still have them. Also, beef and steak tacos are made if asked. A steak Po'Boy too I think.

I would assume people who have been to wings n more over the years could say better what isn't on th emenu and just ask for t next time they go in.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.