Anyone familiar with TAMUS or TEES ethics policies?

7,702 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by CS78
drew319
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You know, I would choose to use common sense with this situation. What harm is really occurring here? Are people's lives in danger as a result of this email? Will B/CS and society in general be forever scarred as a result of this email?

When someone sends me something I disagree with - I ignore it. I have no idea who Sarah is but I think it was really stupid of her to use her TEES email or her TEES computer to send this email or whatever the case may be. At the same time, in my opinion, getting this worked up about it and posting it online and considering reporting to her HR is equally as stupid.

Life is too short, why worry about such trivial things, enjoy it more.
kraut
AG
drew319 said:

You know, I would choose to use common sense with this situation. What harm is really occurring here? Are people's lives in danger as a result of this email? Will B/CS and society in general be forever scarred as a result of this email?

When someone sends me something I disagree with - I ignore it. I have no idea who Sarah is but I think it was really stupid of her to use her TEES email or her TEES computer to send this email or whatever the case may be. At the same time, in my opinion, getting this worked up about it and posting it online and considering reporting to her HR is equally as stupid.

Life is too short, why worry about such trivial things, enjoy it more.
Don't know why the thread got bumped but the above discussion occurred 12 years ago...
CDub06
AG
kraut said:

Don't know why the thread got bumped
Read toward the end of the first page.
kraut
AG
CDub06 said:

kraut said:

Ah - gotcha.

Quick google search: Baty plead not guilty
woodiewood1
From the OP remark, it can't be determined if the person used an A&M computer or their own or their cell phone. All for sure is that the doc said the person worked for A&M and that is not unethical.
CS78
kraut said:

CDub06 said:

kraut said:

Ah - gotcha.

Quick google search: Baty plead not guilty

Thanks.

"County judicial records do not list a trial date for Baty, but state that he is due for a status hearing in April."

What is a status hearing?
CS78
CS78 said:

nwspmp said:

Angry Beaver said:

Kinda like that Pete Baty from Transportation Services and his sexual harassment of other girls.

Nothing is going to happen to these people, mostly because they are "The Man" and they don't stick it to themselves.

https://www.theeagle.com/news/crime/former-texas-a-m-employee-accused-of-hiding-video-camera/article_b55fbd7a-784a-11e9-8895-07bb5c1981c1.html

Whoa.

TexAgs - First on everything.

Was this guy ever sentenced?

Any way to find out what came of sentencing? Nothing on the county website or news sites.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.