Outdoors
Sponsored by

Puppy Foster Needs A Home

1,832 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Tony Franklins Other Shoe
Aries
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We are fostering a puppy that needs a home. He is about 16 weeks old and almost fully house trained. He is very sweet with lots of puppy energy. He is also very smart, already learned "sit" by day 2 that we had him. He has also learned "crate" and goes to his crate without issue. He will be a great companion, loves to snuggle, loves to run and play with other dogs. He is very good with other dogs, no issues with being on a leash, has never been aggressive towards our cat, and is great with kids. He has all of his shots and is neutered.

Pending adoption.








BrazosDog02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Now THAT is a good lookin' dog. Someone needs this.
ToddyHill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Whoa...what a great looking dog! He'll make a great pet for someone!
Aries
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I tell my husband he needs a little boy to chase. He's so cute & sweet. Last night I was scratching him & he was just licking my hand with every scratch.

We are in the Fort Worth area but the foster group can arrange transport.
Scoop05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jack/Pit cross?
Aries
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Definitely has jack in him. The shelter had down lab but I don't know about that. He does have the longest toes I've ever seen on a dog.
ToddyHill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I told my wife about thirty minutes ago that I found our 'small' dog. We have a young large dog (16 months) a medium sized dog (8 years) and an old (15 year) small dog.

That guy is going to be pi$$ & vinegar!

Candidly, we're in East Tennessee...so I don't want to get your hopes up. That said, he's a show stopper.

Whoa...he's neutered already? Wow.
CE Lounge Lizzard
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ToddyHill said:

I told my wife about thirty minutes ago that I found our 'small' dog. We have a young large dog (16 months) a medium sized dog (8 years) and an old (15 year) small dog.

That guy is going to be pi$$ & vinegar!

Candidly, we're in East Tennessee...so I don't want to get your hopes up. That said, he's a show stopper.

Whoa...he's neutered already? Wow.

Aries
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The foster sends pups all over!

Would love for him to go to a TA-er. We got our old man from a TA post. He has been the best dog. I wish I could find that post.
RCR06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think most of the foster groups get dogs neutered or fixed before adopting them out.
Azul88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We're interested but with current schedules it would be mid November before we could act. Let me know if that would work. Outside of College Station. Thanks
NormanEH
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Look at all that pee from that little thing. Kidney issues!
Aries
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That would work! My husband will be going to the game on Nov 14 & my niece is a sophomore there so can always do a weekend trip.
Aries
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Haha! We took them for a walk & it was hot as hell. My friends mom turned the water hose on for everyone.
Azul88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'll call you so you can remove your #,
Aries
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sounds good! I do have meetings throughout the day so it might be easier to text me, or I'll call you back.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
RCR06 said:

I think most of the foster groups get dogs neutered or fixed before adopting them out.

Yep, ours do 100% of the time.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.