Outdoors
Sponsored by

My butler bear is done!

2,700 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by lazuras_dc
aggiesundevil4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Great work by Matt Otten in Bandera!
So awesome! He said lots of his customers talked about wanting something similar while it was waiting for me to pick it up. All credit goes to my wife for the idea!

TxSquarebody
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That is freaking awesome!
ttha_aggie_09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That's cool!

Bear - Blantons - Battlestar Galactica
MookieBlaylock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
almost as cool as the stuffed Port O'Ricans
lotsofhp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

S.A. Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Otten does great work. He's done two Axis for me and I'd go to him again.
Bird Poo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That really cool. Did you keep its dick?

My buddy got a big cinnamon brown a couple of years ago and kept the dick. It's a bone that is part of the actual bear's dick. I had no idea and apparently guides keep them as trophies.

He keeps it in his truck to show people. Asks people if they want to see his bear dick.

Here's a random internet pic of what it looks like.

&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=8ee581c539b8353568e36b148b595f248d6988646c65bed90bc0b75ff48fbc0f&ipo=images

Furlock Bones
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That is awesome
ToddyHill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
First, congratulations. Thank is very cool!

Details please...where did you shoot this guy? tia
aggiesundevil4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
New Brunswick Canada, which is east / northeast of Maine. The bears tend to be smaller than Alberta bears, but the hunts are more affordable. Got it in early June of last year, and the meat was great, I'm guessing due to their spring diet.
matthewj042
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That's legit!
matthewj042@gmail.com
RangeAg15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Matt's the best out there! I'm waiting for 2 shoulder mounts to be done. I can't wait to get them back!
BoerneGator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggiesundevil4 said:

Great work by Matt Otten in Bandera!


When did he move to Bandera (from Hiway 46 in Boerne)?
RangeAg15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He's still in Pipe Creek.
malenurse
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That really brings back some early memories. My paternal grandfather lived in western Pennsylvania and was an avid hunter.

He had a similar black bear mount. Standing, right paw held a lamp, and the left paw held an ashtray. It was from the 20's.

He also had a a beautiful double barrel combo gun. 16 guage and 8 mm Mauser.

Both the bear and the gun are long gone.
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But, it's still on the list.
aggiesundevil4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah he's still in pipe creek, I was just being more general by saying Bandera
B-1 83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think I've found the guy to do my baboon toilet paper holder (spring loaded pointer fingers?) or butler in a tiny tux.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
aggiesundevil4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Here is a more complete view of the dining room…with a zebra hide, blesbuck, eland, and sheds on top of the china cabinet. Fast becoming my favorite room.
CactusThomas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Great piece. Great thread. Great thread title.
HalifaxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bird Poo said:

That really cool. Did you keep its dick?

My buddy got a big cinnamon brown a couple of years ago and kept the dick. It's a bone that is part of the actual bear's dick. I had no idea and apparently guides keep them as trophies.

He keeps it in his truck to show people. Asks people if they want to see his bear dick.

Here's a random internet pic of what it looks like.

&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=8ee581c539b8353568e36b148b595f248d6988646c65bed90bc0b75ff48fbc0f&ipo=images




one MEEN Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Why's it gotta be a black bear that's serving you?
ToddyHill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Quote:

the meat was great

I live south of Knoxville but worked outside of Gatlinburg for a few years. Our primary maintenance guy was from the area and hunted black bear all his life.

Late December he brings in a crock pot and tells everyone he's got some 'bear' stew. I'm game and I proceed to dig in. Backstory…I've got a Masters in Meat Science so I'm really critical.

I'm eating this and I swear it's beef chuck roast…it was that good.

BTW, love that part of Canada. I was surprised how many locals only speak French.

Again, that's a great butler bear!
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggiesundevil4 said:

Great work by Matt Otten in Bandera!
So awesome! He said lots of his customers talked about wanting something similar while it was waiting for me to pick it up. All credit goes to my wife for the idea!



That is literally one of the coolest things I have seen.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
CascadiaAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
wait until i get MY butler bear:

CactusThomas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That's a big ol butler


I love Navarre but never thought it to be butler country
HalifaxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CascadiaAg said:

wait until i get MY butler bear:




Damn, that bear is Eric Cartman big

beefcake, BEEFCAKE
FSGuide
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Awesome!

There is someone on the OB that has a warthog in a similar pose.
ToddyHill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Had no idea that area of Florida has black bear that big!
lazuras_dc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bird Poo said:

That really cool. Did you keep its dick?

My buddy got a big cinnamon brown a couple of years ago and kept the dick. It's a bone that is part of the actual bear's dick. I had no idea and apparently guides keep them as trophies.

He keeps it in his truck to show people. Asks people if they want to see his bear dick.

Here's a random internet pic of what it looks like.

&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=8ee581c539b8353568e36b148b595f248d6988646c65bed90bc0b75ff48fbc0f&ipo=images




Nice Baculum. makes me feel slightly better about mine.... slightly.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.