Outdoors
Sponsored by

Let's Go Live! (Bow Season)

570 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by giddings_ag_06
giddings_ag_06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Almost to the stand. Had a quick stop.
giddings_ag_06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
May have already pooped my pants. Had this guy jump out of the woods 10 yards from me walking to the stand. He just stood there and watched me the whole time. Still standing there… maybe I'm a deer whisperer.
JimmyHouston
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Best time of the year!
giddings_ag_06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sloooow
CS78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Might want to touch up the blind a little bit.

We slept in. Going to take my youngest for his first hunt this afternoon.
giddings_ag_06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's fine
giddings_ag_06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Saltwater Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Raining steady in Mason county

In a pop up

Rain thumping on the canvas is relaxing
angryocotillo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Trying to get one with a recurve this year. I've been practicing on and off for two years and decided it was time. String snapped on me on Wednesday. Got a new string on but haven't put my string dampeners on yet. I think my bow is too loud to shoot deer without them

Went for a walk this morning to see if I could get on a pig. Saw one but the cattle pushed him off before I could get to him.
Jbob04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sal****er Assassin said:

Raining steady in Mason county

In a pop up

Rain thumping on the canvas is relaxing

Love hunting in the rain. So relaxing
Fran > Elko
RCR06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Glad to see the originator of the going live threads back at it. Good luck to everyone out there in the stand.
ought1ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Was too sloppy for me to hunt this AM but I putted around in the 4 wheela pulling cards. Managed to score a shed and a head. Plan on sitting this afternoon at the only blind I can get to w/o cutting ruts and see what I can pop with the 17.

Good luck to all.

giddings_ag_06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well, trying a new stand this evening that's had a little group of bucks and hogs most afternoons. As fate would have it, I made a friend walking in…
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.