oldest boy started high school this year and it hit me that the clock is ticking on a goal of mine to have him get a buck before he graduates. It is very tough with band/athletics schedule, and I've reached out to a few people about hunts, but timing is proving tough. Our best window will be around the Christmas/new years break. I am not looking for a trophy, but a solid 8 point would be great.
If anyone has something that maybe lines up with that opportunity, I would be willing to pay fair value (or maybe you want a table or desk? )
Appreciate the help.
can pm or email is grams wood works at geemail dot com.
If anyone has something that maybe lines up with that opportunity, I would be willing to pay fair value (or maybe you want a table or desk? )
Appreciate the help.
can pm or email is grams wood works at geemail dot com.