Outdoors
Sponsored by

Pistols for Sale

2,918 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 16 hrs ago by Rylei8791
Aggie Infantry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
1. I don't know how to post my own pics from phone.
2. I treat my guns better than I treat people.
3. All but the 250 have the original boxes they were sold in.
4. I am 1 hour east of Waco (near Groesbeck).
5. Prices asked are 20% less than Academy listed retail price.

For sale:
Sig P226, 9mm, $1,050
Sig P220, .45ACP, $1,100
Sig P238, .380, $675
Sig P938, 9mm, $660
Sig P938, 9mm, $660
Sig P2022, 9mm, $600 (based on Gun Broker pricing)
Sig P250, 9mm, $590

I can be reached at tate3783 at gmail . com

Edit: Found my P250 and added to the list.
When the truth comes out, do not ask me how I knew.
Ask yourself why you did not.
Aggieangler93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm a sig guy and love the 226 frame. Is that one SA or DA? Rail or not? Extra mags?
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Baron von Bulsh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Damn, I saw all the Sigs and my eyes lit up but I'm only really looking for a p365 to use the FCU to make a customized Frankenstein.

Good luck with the sale.
Aggie Infantry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggieangler93

Sig 226 Elite
with rail
no extra mags
DA/SA
E2 Grip
When the truth comes out, do not ask me how I knew.
Ask yourself why you did not.
Aggie Infantry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have 3 P365s and 3 P229s.
Decided to consolidate to two models and these two are what I like best.
When the truth comes out, do not ask me how I knew.
Ask yourself why you did not.
agsalaska
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If you ever come across one check out the Sig p239, it was discontinued about ten years ago but is my favorite Sig. I carry mine often.

I also have a 220, 226, and 365. I like Sig too.
I don’t say this in a braggedocious way. But it’s true. I’ve been right about everything.

-Donald J Trump
-9/22/2025



Baron von Bulsh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sell these and now you can go get you a couple of the new P385's
TheGifGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Baron von Bulsh said:

Sell these and now you can go get you a couple of the new P385's


Just a rebranded 320, don't drop it



ETA: good luck with sales OP! Love those old metal Sigs
TresPuertas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TheGifGuy said:

Baron von Bulsh said:

Sell these and now you can go get you a couple of the new P385's


Just a rebranded 320, don't drop it



Glock Fanboy has entered the chat
WestTxWood88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Email sent on the 220/.45
Aggieangler93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ok, the elite was worth mentioning as it explains the price point. This is tempting. very much so.....
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
KW02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Colors or pics of the 938's?
Aggie Infantry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
KW02

Email me for pics. I am an old guy who does not know how to get pics off my phone onto TexAgs (I can do pics from Google...).

The pistols are black. One is spoken for (sale should take place this Saturday in B/CS).

When the truth comes out, do not ask me how I knew.
Ask yourself why you did not.
Rylei8791
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Morning.

I will take the P238 and one of the P938's if both are still available.

I can venmo/zelle you the funds and pick up after 10-15. I work in Killeen and live in Nolanville.

Thanks and gig 'em!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.