Outdoors
Sponsored by

FS: Aero Solus 6.5PRC with Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x56

1,557 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 20 hrs ago by htownag2007
htownag2007
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I bought this from Cledus a few years ago, but it has only sat in my safe since then.


Un-fired Aero solus 24" fluted and threaded 6.5 PRC, trigger tech diamond trigger, aero 15" OD Green chassis, nightforce NXS 3.5-15x56 MOAR illuminated reticle.


Located in west Houston, but I travel to CS every now and then

Asking $2,200
mrmryan 1 at gmail



matthewj042
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Think this would be decent for a younger kid with the adjustable stock?
matthewj042@gmail.com
htownag2007
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How old? It would honestly be a little heavy to lug around to the stand, but otherwise I would say so depending on age
htownag2007
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Price drop
CactusThomas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Great price getting greater
htownag2007
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Price drop to $2,400. I'd like to move this.
htownag2007
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
$2,200 anyone?
Cola8d8
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Very tempting…. If only the nightforce was higher magnification. Maybe I could find someone looking to trade.
htownag2007
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think you should pick up the rig and see if you need a higher powered scope at that point!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.