Outdoors
Sponsored by

Listening to the aggies while dove hunting

1,247 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by maroon barchetta
SharkinAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A little off topic but I'm hunting in a pretty remote area tomorrow and there isn't a local am station I can get the Aggie game on. I've got spotty service as well. Any recommendations on an app that I can listen to the game on assuming I have service ?
Sazerac
AG
The Varsity
TX_COWDOC
AG
Where will you be?
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
SharkinAg
AG
South of falfurrius
Todd 02
AG
12th Man Mobile
AgTrip
SharkinAg said:

South of falfurrius
Use to hunt around Rachal and Encino. The best dove hunt I ever experienced was after lunch driving the ranch and came up on a caliche pit off the side of the road with some water in it. We had to put our guns down and stop shooting so we could pick up all the birds we already shot! Have fun and be safe!
MouthBQ98
AG
I use the 1150 the zone app. You can get the pre-game and post game shows if you like.

I have been known to stream the TV broadcast to my phone and watch while fishing.
80sGeorge
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

I use the 1150 the zone app. You can get the pre-game and post game shows if you like.

I have been known to stream the TV broadcast to my phone and watch while fishing.

This or just go to the 1150 website

For the last two seasons the 12thMan app has been terrible for me and that's with DFW coverage. It pauses and then quits.
CactusThomas
AG
Sazerac said:

The Varsity

Yes Varsity Network is the easiest app to stream Aggie games
AgDad121619
AG
SharkinAg said:

A little off topic but I'm hunting in a pretty remote area tomorrow and there isn't a local am station I can get the Aggie game on. I've got spotty service as well. Any recommendations on an app that I can listen to the game on assuming I have service ?
also try simple radio and put 1150 the zone in search. Had decent luck in areas with spotty service.
Thisguy1
RadioAggieland.com
saysomethin
AG
https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3498523
ought1ag
AG
Easy……give me your hunting spot and you can watch at my house
RGV AG
AG
SharkinAg said:

710 AM KURV out of Edinburg carries the Ag broadcast, or always did in the past.

I have listened to Aggie games in Fal and Premont on it in the past.
swampstander
AG
I'm currently sitting in a deer stand watching the game on YouTube with sound coming through my Walkers Silencer Bluetooth ear plugs.
TX_COWDOC
AG
Try not to puke in the stand.
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
maroon barchetta
This

Just stream it from the station
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.