Outdoors
Sponsored by

good deal on Benelli nova

415 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by cupofjoe04
ought1ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Damn good deal on the nova at Murdochs if any bonds needs one.
Deerdude
I picked up three of these a few years ago. They have been bulletproof. I got them for real/waterfowl when I'd rather leave the nicer scatterguns on the safe and use these to wade through the dark to a blind.
Jason_Roofer
I have a super nova that I got just in case I needed to dove hunt in the rain. It's awkwardly large. Built like a tank. I'm 85% sure I could use it as a bludgeoning device or hammer and still be good for doves. If Davy Crockett had that nova for his famous picture, the Alamo would not have fallen.

That Nova is nails.
Infinity Roofing - https://linqapp.com/jason_duke --- JasonDuke@InfinityRoofer.com --- https://infinityrooferjason.blogspot.com/
cupofjoe04
AG
My Dad and I bought a pair of Novas about 25 years ago. I think we paid $150 each on a sale, or something like that.

It has been my primary (and often my only) shotgun for the past quarter century. Only the Good Lord knows how many thousands of rounds I've put down its tube. I've taught dozens of people to shoot on it as well. I have had the opportunity to upgrade to an auto or an O/U several times, and have never done so. Just never had a reason to stop using the Nova. I use it for everything- turkey, dove, duck, goose, quail, pheasant, pigs, skeet, etc.

It's been through absolute hell and back. I've taken care of it between hunts/shoots, but I treat it like a tool in the field, and it has never ever failed me. Not once that I can recall. Simple, reliable, serviceable, versatile and it shoots really really well.

I know it's an entry level pump, but I freaking love my Nova. This would be a great buy for anyone.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.