Outdoors
Sponsored by

AKC Registered Yellow Lab Puppy (Rehome)

1,215 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by John Cocktolstoy
RockwallAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rehome complete
TRIDENT
AG
Adorable.
C@LAg
did you check with the breeder?

they will sometimes buy back puppies over a short period of time.
cupofjoe04
AG
Beautiful pup! We are in Melissa. We have acerage, kids, and a well mannered lab that is almost 3 who would love a buddy.

I will talk to my wife, but I know her first statement will be "YES!", and her second would be "How much?" So... how much are you asking, if you don't mind sharing?
RockwallAg
AG
I did.

At this point we are not looking for any buy back or recovery of funds. Just need to rehome him to a good home
RockwallAg
AG
This would be a free rehome.
cupofjoe04
AG
RockwallAg said:

This would be a free rehome.

Ugh. I was praying you would say $5000, so that would make my choice for me. Ha ha! Jk.

I'll talk to my wife tonight.
RockwallAg
AG
Dog is rehomed pending pickup
C@LAg
yay!
cupofjoe04
AG
That's great news! Sorry things didn't work out for y'all. I know these decisions are tough. But this pup will have a bright future, for sure
TresPuertas
AG
wanted to follow up on this as this little guy is coming to stay with us to keep Rockwall Ag's kiddos allergies in check and keep him healthy.

We are going to foster him and work on getting him into a new home that suits him. if anyone is interested please let me know and we can arrange a meeting.

also, hondo is happy to be getting a new brother. although it's temporary….. for now
John Cocktolstoy
My 13 year old leucistic lab has been a great hunting partner to my son and I. This may be his last duck season, it's killing me to see him hurt. So many great hunts!

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.