Outdoors
Sponsored by

Rehoming Dog

1,205 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by texags08
texags08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am looking to help rehome my brother in-law's dog, Dusty! He is a 4 year old Silver Lab & Great Pyrenees mix. He is a very high engery, sweet, loving, & loyal dog! He knows basic commands, and walks well on a leash. Loves to chase balls, loves the water, a great swimmer, loves to cuddle and being outside.

My brother in law recently got a new job where he travels M-F.

Please pass long to anyone who might be inserted. He is excellent with babies, & small children, basically everyone.

cupofjoe04
AG
Re-homing dog.
Not OP's dog.
Dog is a silver lab.

OB gonna have a field day!

I'm sure the dog has a strict diet of only chili with beans, has a Salt Life sticker on his Yeti dog water bowl, and has to wear doggy crocks on walks.

*in all seriousness, I hope he finds a good home for the pup*
MookieBlaylock
AG
why can't your brother take care of the dog while your brother in law is at work?
texags08
AG
Ok, this is my Wife's brother's dog. She was nagging me to post it because we have been the temporary home of this dog for the last month and she's tired of it. Being the lazy resourceful type I took the Facebook post from my sister in law and cleaned up some of the egregious red raider spelling errors and reposted it here. I needed to get my wife off my back, give me a little break.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Gotcha- sounds like the dog already has a new home

Enjoy
BrazosDog02
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

Enjoy
texags08
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

Enjoy

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.