Outdoors
Sponsored by

***** Official SHOT Show 2024 Thread *****

7,845 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Eliminatus
rally-cap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Some more info on the Aero Lever Gun -

45-70 and 30-30 in 16" and 18" options at first. Full release SHOT Show 2025

rally-cap
AG
Archon Gen 2 Type B

https://instagr.am/p/C2NX-UUIfqi
rally-cap
AG
Blued Colt Pythons in .357 Mag, 4.25" and 6"

rally-cap
AG
TheVarian said:

As a Glawk fanboy myself, it is annoying that they are about as innovative as a potato. I wish they'd do more or ANYTHING at this point. Sheeeesh
Same. I love them, and hate that I love them. They just work for me. I'm one of the few competitive shooters who started with a Glock, moved to a 2011, then moved back to a Glock.

It will be interesting to see what, if anything, changes with the company now that Gaston is gone.
BCStalk
I'm hoping they get weird with it. I can't even fathom how much money they would make if they introduced a pistol caliber carbine.
P.U.T.U
AG
Don't feel like signing into social media on my work computer but Genesis Arms came out with a Gen-12 5" barrel 12 gauge shotgun aimed at home defense and breaching. Sounds like it will be spicy to shoot
tandy miller
AG
BCStalk said:

I'm hoping they get weird with it. I can't even fathom how much money they would make if they introduced a pistol caliber carbine.

That would be he tits
tandy miller
AG
P.U.T.U said:

Don't feel like signing into social media on my work computer but Genesis Arms came out with a Gen-12 5" barrel 12 gauge shotgun aimed at home defense and breaching. Sounds like it will be spicy to shoot

Their 7" model has a 33 week wait… that + form 4, you'd be looking at a 2 year wait to get it
TheVarian
AG
Didn't the create a AR for some gov contracts. Could you imagine if they created a PCC, an AR pistol, and just AR's or a modular system for rifles.

Shooooooooot
rally-cap
AG
HUXWRX Shotgun Suppressor

rally-cap
AG
MAC-5 and MAC-5k from SDS Imports - MP5 Clones for under $1k

rally-cap
AG
Beretta 1301 Mod 2

rally-cap
AG
Lots of good stuff coming from Foxtrot Mike

Biggame12
AG
Gunny456 said:

Everything looks the same.....like all our cars nowadays......black and plastic. What ever happened to beautiful crafted wood stock firearms?
Weight. Everything is about getting lighter. When your climbing 2400' in elevation and covering 3-4 miles on foot, you want light weapons.
Watchful Ag
AG
rally-cap said:

https://instagr.am/p/C2Z1B30sCys

I had a chance to shoot the H9 yesterday evening at Range USA in Richmond. The reduced recoil is noticeable, substantial even, but the trigger is a bit goofy. It felt great in hand and seemed to be built very well. It shot great.

The $1200 price tag is a bit too high for me, but maybe in later generations once the kinks are worked out.

rally-cap
AG
What is happening with the finish on the slide? That thing can't be more than a week old and already looks like it's been put through the wringer.
Eliminatus
AG
Anyone keeping an eye on the IWA expo in Germany? It starts today. I'm waiting to see any CZ drops and if my "P-05" is a no show this year, I will obviously have no choice but to take off my shirt and go set some vehicles on fire.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.