Outdoors
Sponsored by

Moles!

1,598 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Aggie Infantry
Aggie Infantry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Located 40 miles east of Waco.
Moles in my pasture.

What is the best way to get rid of them. I have already tried flooding and smoke...
When the truth comes out, do not ask me how I knew.
Ask yourself why you did not.
cupofjoe04
AG
AgTrip
The Kraken
AG
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
HtownAg92
AG
"Buck Melanoma, Moley Russell's Wart."
canadianAg
AG
The advice I read on an old thread that I've found to be most effective is to stomp down the runs they're making. Then come back out every 10-15 minutes until you see where they're actively digging. Then just sit and wait and watch that area until you see the ground bumping up. Then just dig him up with a shovel and kill him.
aTm2004
AG
canadianAg said:

The advice I read on an old thread that I've found to be most effective is to stomp down the runs they're making. Then come back out every 10-15 minutes until you see where they're actively digging. Then just sit and wait and watch that area until you see the ground bumping up. Then just dig him up with a shovel and kill him.

Do you even OB, bro?

canadianAg
AG
You're right, I forgot to preface that you only do that once you've filled the holes with gas and lit a match. That really gets em going
aTm2004
AG
My man.
fittybmg
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
canadianAg said:

This. I've had great success with just a beer, shovel and stomping on mounds. I've also had success with this trap.

ETA: we have also used various smoke bombs and other firecrackers to try and smoke them out. With limited success.

We've also dug up an end run around the sidewalk, and built a small stick fire in the hole and used a small air pump to push smoke down the run.
wessimo
AG
CE Lounge Lizzard
AG
HtownAg92 said:

"Buck Melanoma, Moley Russell's Wart."
I miss John Candy.
CE Lounge Lizzard
AG
aTm2004 said:

canadianAg said:

Do you even OB, bro?

Kyle Field Shade Chaser
AG
Mole Eiminator
rather be fishing
AG
Delicious
Aggie Infantry
AG
I saw a video on YouTube of a girl who disturbed the mole hill and sat in a lawn chair with a pitch fork. Add a beer to the mix and you might have a new Redneck Game.
When the truth comes out, do not ask me how I knew.
Ask yourself why you did not.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.