Outdoors
Sponsored by

Can Am Defender

2,473 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by shalackin
shalackin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have any connections and know how I could get a can am defender limited max crew by the end of this year? Can't find any in stock with my usual guys.
K_P
AG
Try momentum motor sports in Mt Pleasant would be my advice, but I don't know whether or not they currently have exactly what you're looking for.
Maybe Next Year
AG
No connection, but try Gene's in Mont Belvieu
Gunny456
AG
One of their largest dealers is Haufpauir Motor Sports in Goldwaithe Tex. Good guys and lots of inventory.
I have a contact with H&W Marine in Marshall Tex. They also sell Can Am. I bought my Lonestar From them and I do business with them.
The owner is Mark Hughes and his daughter is a Aggie grad.
I will call them for you in the am.
If he can help I will respond back.
DUman08
AG
Jack Rabbit off road had two in Huntsville TX. I was there yesterday picking up part for mine and they were rolling 2 off truck. Not sure if they were ordered but one was black and one was blue.
mt3950
AG
H&W Powersports in Palestine show to have some in stock.
Gunny456
AG
I called Buddy Hughes at H&W. He is going to get back with me shortly.
shalackin
AG
Thanks for checking. Evidently there is now a delay on shipping from the mfr. And the next ones out are in February.
mt3950
AG
H&W in palestine has a black DPS HD9 in stock ready to go. No limiteds though.
Gunny456
AG
Ok. Buddy left with strep throat so I talked with the owner Mark Hughes. They were one of my dealers and great folks. This is the cab unit right?
Mark said they were supposed to have some delivered end of Feb. But they got one today but they have a deposit on it. He said they think, because they got this one so early that another may show up next week or so.
He said he will keep checking every day or so. I told him it was for an Aggie friend on Tex Ags. Mark has hunted with me. He will do what he says.
shalackin
AG
Thank you. I might end up grabbing a 21 that I found today and just order a 23 later next year. Need to take possession for taxes this year, so that was the hurry.
Gunny456
AG
Understand. I will let you know if Mark calls me in a week or so or lets me know anything different. If it had been a week earlier we could have locked down the one they got in for you. Good luck. I'm glad to help anyway I can.
cheeky
AG
Gunny456 said:

One of their largest dealers is Haufpauir Motor Sports in Goldwaithe Tex. Good guys and lots of inventory.
I have a contact with H&W Marine in Marshall Tex. They also sell Can Am. I bought my Lonestar From them and I do business with them.
The owner is Mark Hughes and his daughter is a Aggie grad.
I will call them for you in the am.
If he can help I will respond back.

Great experience with Haufpauir on the new Polaris Northstar crew cab we picked up earlier this year. Would recommend
AgsMnn
AG
Atzenhoffer in Victoria has had some I thought.
AggieTailgate84
AG
Good Luck. Bought the exact same one from pro PowerSports in Conroe. Ordered it in late March and it arrived in August. Added a lot of accessories to it and it's at the ranch with over 200 miles on it. It's insanely nice.
shalackin
AG
I had to settle for a 2021 defender max limited since I couldn't find a new one by end of year. They told me it only had a couple differences. Mainly the doors are different. Hopefully they didn't lie to me just to sell it. It had 600 miles on it but was clean. They knew the owner that traded it in.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.