Outdoors
Sponsored by

I know this has been beat to death (coolers)

5,980 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by texags08
RAB87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SMM48 said:

The Kodi At30 has served us well from HEB.

Surprised the aren't more comments here about Kodi. I have one too, but a simpler model without wheels. Keeps ice as long as Yeti.
Max Power
AG
I have an RTIC and it's been great. I'll never need to keep anything cold enough for long enough outside to ever need to know if Yeti is better or not. I do know that my RTIC is a significant improvement on any Igloo cooler I've ever had. The one I have left is pretty much only used for resting bbq after it's done smoking to keep warm until it's time to eat.
Leander - Ag
AG
Always had yeti. Was gifted a bronco branded RTIC by the ford dealership last week. Have been using it this weekend and see no difference from yeti
JB
AG
My RTIc 20 kinda sucks. Maybe the seal is bad? 18 cans, one bag of ice, opened zero times in 20 hours, no ice left.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
JB said:

My RTIc 20 kinda sucks. Maybe the seal is bad? 18 cans, one bag of ice, opened zero times in 20 hours, no ice left.

We're they cold? That's quite a few cans for that small of a cooler
91AggieLawyer
AG
RTIC arrived this evening. Had a manufacturing odor/off gas on inside. Best way to get out? Dish soap? Water and baking soda?
Nagler
AG
Leave it open in the garage or something.
HtownAg94
AG

Am I the only one with an Otterbox cooler?

I have had it for a few months now and it is very durable and holds ice very well.

https://www.otterbox.com/en-us/small-25-qt-cooler-grey/77-54862.html?dwvar_77-54862_color=Ridgeline&cgid=coolers
GeorgiAg
AG
meh. $5 at Walmart

AirplaneAg09
AG
Not to thread hijack, but anybody else have one of these Columbia soft-side's? Got one from work about a year ago and been super impressed with it so far. Really light weight so it's perfect for hauling back and forth from the lake/beach, wherever. Only $60 too.

BSD
AG
I bought the Yeti 110 today and almost immediately wish I had bought the 125 instead. I may have to swap them.
GeorgiAg
AG
GeorgiAg said:

meh. $5 at Walmart

I know my post was in jest, but probably 90% of the time I need a cooler, the one pictured would be just fine. A strap would help.

Yeti is like wearing an Izod polo in the 80s: status.
texags08
AG
GeorgiAg said:

GeorgiAg said:

meh. $5 at Walmart

I know my post was in jest, but probably 90% of the time I need a cooler, the one pictured would be just fine. A strap would help.

Yeti is like wearing an Izod polo in the 80s: status.

Fancy like Natty in the styrofoam, squeak squeakin in the truck bed all the way home…

AKA the Command Center guy... 0E stacks member…
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.